General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
Absolutely.

There is no way Corbyn should facilitate anything from Johnson. He is close to meltdown and he needs his hat nailing on. I personally would be willing to sacrifice everything to rid the country of this dangerous charlatan and it seems a lot of his party would do the same.

His implosion would be one of the highlights of the year, I despise the hard right narcissistic liar.
Although that might provoke a backlash at the election, whenever it is held. Much as I enjoy seeing Johnson humiliated, I can’t help thinking that it’s only going to increase his support.

Who knows how any forthcoming GE would pan out, but one of the significant obstacles for Labour is that the Remain vote is inevitably going to heavily split between Labour and the Libdems. There are countless millions of devout Remainers who cannot and will not under any circumstances vote for Jeremy Corbyn, and they will in droves vote Libdem.

On the other hand, Boris has the potential to mop up not only the Tory Brexit supporters, but also some Labour Brexit supporters (those not so entrenched in life-long Labour voting habits that they simply can't/won't vote Tory) and critically, Brexit Party voters as well.

If Boris' message to Brexit Party voters is strong and clear enough, I am wondering if a deal will be done with Farage? If not, then the Tory vote could be split as badly as the Labour vote will be. But it's possible Boris and Farage could do a deal with the Brexit party agreeing not to field many (any?) candidates. No such possibility exists for Labour and the Libdems. So the Labour vote will be split badly, the Tory one may or may not be.

That said, Boris will lose most if not all of his Scottish seats, so that has to be factored in as well.

There was a picture of him having a snog, which put me off breakfast today. So one person

She's probably on the pay roll somewhere?

Does anybody like me think that Cummings was bullied at school (I am guessing quiet badly)? His narcissistic/ psychotic traits would tend to suggest he has a troubled mind that perhaps goes back to his childhood?

Who knows how any forthcoming GE would pan out, but one of the significant obstacles for Labour is that the Remain vote is inevitably going to heavily split between Labour and the Libdems. There are countless millions of devout Remainers who cannot and will not under any circumstances vote for Jeremy Corbyn, and they will in droves vote Libdem.

On the other hand, Boris has the potential to mop up not only the Tory Brexit supporters, but also some Labour Brexit supporters (those not so entrenched in life-long Labour voting habits that they simply can't/won't vote Tory) and critically, Brexit Party voters as well.

If Boris' message to Brexit Party voters is strong and clear enough, I am wondering if a deal will be done with Farage? If not, then the Tory vote could be split as badly as the Labour vote will be. But it's possible Boris and Farage could do a deal with the Brexit party agreeing not to field many (any?) candidates. No such possibility exists for Labour and the Libdems. So the Labour vote will be split badly, the Tory one may or may not be.

That said, Boris will lose most if not all of his Scottish seats, so that has to be factored in as well.

I don't see either Boris or Jeremy achieving an overall majority. I predict the Lib Dems and SNP will play a major part in the election.

I am sure Corbyn would like to have a deal with the SNP that's probably his best option?

Brexit party won't have enough to form a deal with Boris.

The Lib Dems are more than likely to be the kingmakers here because they will take seats off the Tories who will be split by the Brexit party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.