General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
Nothing was voted for, only against. We voted against EU membership. It was left to parliament to decide on what the new arrangement should be, unfortunately May threw away her majority and this is the outcome, it was always going to be. Johnson with his bluster and bravado has made it worse by antagonising his own party. Now hes lost control.

Doesn't address my point I don’t think. Let’s have an election so the people can get implemented what they wanted. It’s that simple.

Shithouses sums it up.

I absolutely do but they are not delivering what was voted for so allow a new general election so people can vote out the traitors?

Problem is the referendum question as asked was unsuitable. “Leave”’isn’t that simple; it’s about what kind of leave do people want - eg those voting leave included for example those who wanted hard/soft/no deal Brexit. So the ‘not delivering’ bleat is a red herring which doesn’t acknowledge the reality of things.

Top man Neil. Love him.

Hostage-trolling.gif

Brexit

Problem is the referendum question as asked was unsuitable. “Leave”’isn’t that simple; it’s about what kind of leave do people want - eg those voting leave included for example those who wanted hard/soft/no deal Brexit. So the ‘not delivering’ bleat is a red herring which doesn’t acknowledge the reality of things.

We were asked leave or stay - that simple

Anyway that’s enough politics for me tonight! It’s a fuck up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.