General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
Johnson himself has a small majority - would love to see a poll from his constituency in the morning - could make grim reading for him.

In a few years time we may end up with new parties in government. Both the main parties don’t function right now.

I am for an election as I think it’s the only way to find some kind of answer to this mess. Or we could end with similar results and just be stuck forever aha

BORRIS_GAY_03.gif

Fucking politics. No sex without foreplay.
It’s Benny Hill again.

Labour's healthier than it's been in years.

I think your looking at that with labour tinted glasses on.

They were a mess not even a few months ago. It’s only being held together by trying to stop no deal

The fundamental labour problems are still there. Most of the parliamentary party don’t support Corbyn, active members trying to get mps kicked out, anti Semitism, consistently polling average, despite what’s going on - it’s all still there and very relevant.

I would argue the conservatives would have a very good chance of winning an election right now. Surely no polls or anyone should be predicting that, but they are

If this is the healthiest labour has been in years then f me politics is fucked in this country

I think your looking at that with labour tinted glasses on.

They were a mess not even a few months ago. It’s only being held together by trying to stop no deal

The fundamental labour problems are still there. Most of the parliamentary party don’t support Corbyn, active members trying to get mps kicked out, anti Semitism, consistently polling average, despite what’s going on - it’s all still there and very relevant.

I would argue the conservatives would have a very good chance of winning an election right now. Surely no polls or anyone should be predicting that, but they are

If this is the healthiest labour has been in years then f me politics is fucked in this country

But Brexit is like cancer, suddenly pimples, dandruff and halitosis, are no longer all consuming.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.