General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
as i said I'm not sure about that. i still think they will get a large majority. but we will see election day aha I'm already sick of it all anyway

I think she'll win but it will be weak performance on her part and she'll have to pull a few rabbits out the hat to convince the electorate. Still, we've had Brexit, Trump, the little comic on BGT and god forbid the Corbyn and Abbott mathematics class so anything could happen.

Unless the Cons really are losing supporters in their droves I thought the audience was very biased. I'm not complaining from a personal point of view but the was a very clear left wing crowd with a few UKIP'ers which is a bit out of order for BBC TV debate with a GE in a weeks time.

I was once in the audience for a Question Time edition. It appeared to me, just listening to people speaking before the cameras rolled, that the audience was fairly evenly split, left and right. But it was also clear that there were a lot of activists, on both sides. Once the programme started the labour activists out shouted and out clapped the tories. When I listened to the programme at home it sounded like a Labour party conference.

If we've got such a strong economy, please explain why schools, the NHS and local government will be facing swingeing cuts next year. And those are the ones we already know about.

So we can reduce the deficit and keep the majority of the private sector employed at the same time is my short answer.

completely agree with that. booing when someone spoke apparently ? ( only seen clips). there should have been a mix of people in the audience.

I think there probably was a good mix but arguably Labour, SNP, Greens, Plaid Cymru, Lib Dems are more closely aligned politically and so I think they would have collectively criticised the Cons rather than it just being a majority Labour voters.

What do Labour, the greens and whoever else think raising corporation tax will actually achieve I do not know. We are seeing the highest corporation tax receipts at this current rate, what do they not understand by this. It sounds good, slapping increased tax rates on big business but it in fact will have a negative effect on the economy. One of the main reasons I will vote Conservative. They will make this country competitive post-brexit. Whereas under labour we will not be an attractive destination for large corporations.

Returning the corp tax to the level it was a couple of years back will still have it lower than most countries, no business is going to suddenly piss off because of it.

I think she'll win but it will be weak performance on her part and she'll have to pull a few rabbits out the hat to convince the electorate. Still, we've had Brexit, Trump, the little comic on BGT and god forbid the Corbyn and Abbott mathematics class so anything could happen.

haha i agree mate you never know.

I seriously think she's underestimated this election and expected a stroll in the park

I'd have to agree.

She should have done her homework, practiced public speaking when under pressure and fucking walked it.

Reminds me of Clinton's campaign. Although Theresa May isn't the most evil woman on the planet to be fair to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.