General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Corbyn did well considering that shouting over each other style just doesn't suit him.

Caroline Lucas and Tim Farron were probably the winners but to be honest it's a better and easier platform for them than the leaders (and non-leaders) of the main parties.

I wish Angus Robertson was English and leader of the Labour Party.

Rudd finished Teresa Bingo very early, in fact she could probably have completed it twice. She's definitely been to acting school the way she delivered her performance.

Nuttall is a loon and so out of place but I think he'd have a lot of plaudits from many of his supporters. Some of those UKIP'ers that left to vote for the Cons might just go back.

Unless the Cons really are losing supporters in their droves I thought the audience was very biased. I'm not complaining from a personal point of view but the was a very clear left wing crowd with a few UKIP'ers which is a bit out of order for BBC TV debate with a GE in a weeks time.

completely agree with that. booing when someone spoke apparently ? ( only seen clips). there should have been a mix of people in the audience.

What do Labour, the greens and whoever else think raising corporation tax will actually achieve I do not know. We are seeing the highest corporation tax receipts at this current rate, what do they not understand by this. It sounds good, slapping increased tax rates on big business but it in fact will have a negative effect on the economy. One of the main reasons I will vote Conservative. They will make this country competitive post-brexit. Whereas under labour we will not be an attractive destination for large corporations.

completely agree with that. booing when someone spoke apparently ? ( only seen clips). there should have been a mix of people in the audience.

Their was the bbc didn't pick it youguv or ipso (cannot remember which) invited them from different sections based on their reply to a question on who they were.voting for or undecided, plus a 50/50 split remain aand exit.

It was announced at the start.

Rudd got booed because she was talking shite

Last edited:
oh right. it didn't seem like it, based on what I've seen and other people have said. maybe the corbyn fans are just a bit louder ...

It's not even that because Farron, Lucas and Robertson all got really loud cheers too, as did Nuttall at one point but Rudd just got jeered and heckled or silence. So either the crowd weren't a representation of all parties or even the Cons supporters have had enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.