General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were occupied, as they see it, would you do what you could to get independence?

Some counties in NI that are majority republican should be part of Ireland in my opinion.
I wouldn't blow up civilians like a fucking ****.

I would probably go for self-determinism and political solutions, much like they themselves realised was a better idea, but only after thousands died on both sides.

I wouldn't blow up civilians like a fucking ****.

I would probably go for self-determinism and political solutions, much like they themselves realised was a better idea, but only after thousands died on both sides.

I agree with you, as bullets were flying around my head and my mates were getting wounded, I wanted revenge. However diplomacy is the only way.

Worse than one that supports and does trade deals with a monarchy that helps fund ISIS and other terrorist organisations ?

Where were you when Blair and Brown were doing the same? And all those before them?

What will Corbyn do if he's elected? Refuse to deal with them? How much will that take out of his costings or will he just plant another money tree?

Worse than one that supports and does trade deals with a monarchy that helps fund ISIS and other terrorist organisations ?
No leader is going to stop trade with Saudi as much as we can all agree the Saudi leadership are a huge bunch of cunts.

Me looking at the various parties policies and taking a little interest in how the leaders of each parties come across does beg the question as to whether I should vote or not. I have hardly any experience or knowledge of politics and generally have little interest in politics. Therefore should someone like me be able to influence the voting process?

Of the traditionally big 2 parties I do prefer the sound of what Labour are offering but then when I hear Jeremy Corbyn speak, I can't help but feel that we cannot be lead by him for some reason. He comes across a bit weak and I could imagine stronger leaders or characters from other countries taking the piss out of him.

I didn't vote on Brexit because I had no idea either way which was the better route to take. My stance is that I'll try my best to ensure that myself and my family are provided for either way so whatever happens, happens there. I had no strong feeling to stay or leave the EU.

Seriously, do people think that citizens like myself are best maybe not voting and leaving it to people who at least take a keen interest in politics?

"He comes across a bit weak and I could imagine stronger leaders or characters from other countries taking the piss out of him".
And you see as Theresa May as strong and stable?
Money well spent on the add agency, sound bites, reality is she has antagonised our partners in Europe and they have all the power over trade deals. We will end up with no deal and a lot worse off for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.