General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a point, the point, however is idealistic nonsense. Each and every government in Britain, including all the Labour
ones, have done exactly what you say, ask yourself why, then tell me which part of the Labour manifesto states that,
immediately they're in power, they will cease to trade in any way with Saudi Arabia, Corbyn is principled, so I'm hearing,
so dealing with this Islamist theocracy, with all its horrors should be first on his list.

few weeks ago

'“Labour will re-examine the arms export licensing regulations to ensure that all British arms exports are consistent with our legal and moral obligations,” said Corbyn. “This means refusing to grant export licences for arms when there is a clear risk that they will be used to commit serious violations of international humanitarian law. Weapons supplied to Saudi Arabia, when the evidence of grave breaches of humanitarian law in Yemen is overwhelming, must be halted immediately.”

What part of "leaders debate" are you missing?

She's the leader of the fucking party. If not then whys she all over my fucking news?

He is the SNP leader in the house. If the post of leader is split between Holyrood and Westminster then the leader in the house can go on. Robertson has been brilliant in parliament, but he is also in a marginal seat and this was used to show how influential he is and to help him be re elected.

We have many who can handle debates and take the fight on.

The Tories don't. They have nothing but the press and the BBC to back them
Up. People have seen through weak and feeble. It's unravelling and I'm living it. It may not be enough as in England at least, turkeys voting for Christmas still seems a vigorously followed past time. Hopefully people's eyes have been opened and watching Mayday Mayday try to go for the immigration card, with her record, is a pathetic example they have nothing but that and smearing Corbyn.

I bet she wishes she hadn't bothered now, u turn after u turn, lie after lie, bottle case supreme and thinks ripping foxes apart is sport.

I can't see what went wrong. Oh wait, right wing Tory press and BBC bias shining a turd still leaves the smell of shite. People now getting a wif of how much phoney her PR is.

Mayday Mayday I coined because I actually believed she would be shouting that come the day. It's looking ever more likely every time she opens her mouth.

Keep talking hen, you're playing a blinder for us,

He is the SNP leader in the house. If the post of leader is split between Holyrood and Westminster then the leader in the house can go on. Robertson has been brilliant in parliament, but he is also in a marginal seat and this was used to show how influential he is and to help him be re elected.

We have many who can handle debates and take the fight on.

The Tories don't. They have nothing but the press and the BBC to back them
Up. People have seen through weak and feeble. It's unravelling and I'm living it. It may not be enough as in England at least, turkeys voting for Christmas still seems a vigorously followed past time. Hopefully people's eyes have been opened and watching Mayday Mayday try to go for the immigration card, with her record, is a pathetic example they have nothing but that and smearing Corbyn.

I bet she wishes she hadn't bothered now, u turn after u turn, lie after lie, bottle case supreme and thinks ripping foxes apart is sport.

I can't see what went wrong. Oh wait, right wing Tory press and BBC bias shining a turd still leaves the smell of shite. People now getting a wif of how much phoney her PR is.

Mayday Mayday I coined because I actually believed she would be shouting that come the day. It's looking ever more likely every time she opens her mouth.

Keep talking hen, you're playing a blinder for us,
I've heard/seen a lot of people saying they'll vote Tory because they believe they'll fix the immigration issues (inc. some numpty comment he was switching from Labour after what happened last week). May failed in her last job to hit a basic target of cutting non-EU immigration to 100,000 and only got it to 175,000. Don't see how she couldn't do that for a single year, nothing would have collapsed if she'd cut it to 0 for a year. Another blatant lie she rides on that people who support her don't see.

He was considered trustworthy by the IRA so was a useful conduit.

Being the only British MP to hold a minutes silence for 8 dead terrorists would certainly put him on their Christmas card list.

It's been worse than Michael Foot's. At least he was on top of the issues and could hold a meaningful conversation.

Michael Foot's campaign had a very similar enthusiastic, vocal following similar to what Corbyn now enjoys, if you're old enough to remember ;)
so we'll see on June 9 if that campaign has borne fruit. Yes you're right, Foot was on top of the issues, and was a far better orator
than both May and Corbyn, but despite massive crowds and rallies, well, we know what happened...

So you're happy to see huge cuts to public services like health, education, police, local government as long as someone who once supported the IRA isn't PM?

Never happy to see cuts, just understand why they're needed, and I don't want someone who supported an organisation that, but for a lucky
happenstance, would have murdered my daughter.

tory-ira.png

Tory councillor on Croydon council. Former active member of the IRA. She didn't kill anyone but she was a gun runner.
I thinks it completely unfair to keep comparing this woman to others in relation to the Troubles. She hasn't tried to excuse or hide from her past - and I think that is something to be admired, given the passage of time since she was part of the IRA.

To the Scots on here: if you don't want to live in a Tory chum paradise why not get over old Labour leadership and vote for new Labour? Scotland supporting Labour can put a stop to the Tories, voting SNP empowers the Tories.

Don't seem much different at all policy-wise to SNP either so you could give it all a test-run before having to think about independence again.

tory-ira.png

Tory councillor on Croydon council. Former active member of the IRA. She didn't kill anyone but she was a gun runner.
This has already been exposed as misinformation. It's a quote taken from her book where she talked about her involvement with the IRA prior to Bloody Sunday.

"I agreed with the shooting of British soldiers and believed the more who were killed the better… we heard late at night that a British soldier had been shot and seriously wounded in Belfast or Derry and we would hope by the morning he would be dead… I accepted the bombing of Belfast and when civilians were accidentally blown to pieces dismissed this as one of the unfortunate effects of urban guerrilla warfare."

Last edited:
I thinks it completely unfair to keep comparing this woman to others in relation to the Troubles. She hasn't tried to excuse or hide from her past - and I think that is something to be admired, given the passage of time since she was part of the IRA.

That's almost like you're saying her history is somewhat more respectable than Corbyn's? She agreed with and celebrated the murders of British soldiers whilst Corbyn only ever wanted peace and to stop people dying?!

This IRA shit with Corbyn has seriously muddled people's minds. Seems like the last desperate attempt of this government is working to some extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.