General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh you're angry calm down, we all have frustrations, give you a tip though, fox hunting ( I don't give a fuck on way or other) was one of the last Labour governments high profile issues, and, passed the banning of it just to annoy the posh boys. Do you think a warmonger would give a fuck about Basil brush and friends, it was just an attack on what he saw as the upper class.
Yes they do make me angry because they are only in politics to better themselves, they don't give a fuck about the country and have shown it time and time again including selling nuclear plant construction contracts to Chinese (potential future enemies who may now never need to launch a nuclear bomb against us if they wanted to seriously damage us). They will do anything for money and to have the faux impression they are someone of status in their little world of selfish nob heads who haven't added anything to humanity - like the people who actually matter.

Blair was the same - it's the normal working people type MPs who voted against fox hunting that matter. Fox hunting whilst grotesque, isn't itself the key concern of the latest Tory remarks about it, it's the type of people it represents and the type of people (the Tories) who will use their powers to please that people who want it back. That itself is the more serious issue for me because they aren't acting as a representative of the people (the whole ethos of our governance and democracy) but the people who put money in their pockets - this country isn't to be bought and sold to the highest bidder (much of the money comes from foreigners, such as American corps or Saudis).

Last edited:
Do you know something we don't, is there direct evidence of the Saudi government directly financing terrorism? Or is this really just anti-war left wing propaganda that people like to believe. I have no doubt there will be some indirect funding but again no-one knows the true extent.

Saudi financing isn't just oil deals, it directly and indirectly supports tens of thousands of manufacturing jobs in the UK including my own. Those deals also bring tens of billions into the economy which ironically through taxation is directly financing institutions such as the NHS.

It always makes me laugh that the left is quick to say Islam is not a terrorist religion yet it is just as quick in saying the Saudi's (the strictest Islamic nation on Earth) are funding it all.

Stopping dealing with the Saudi's is akin to chopping down a really big magic money tree.

depends if you believe wikileaks.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...s-funding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html

Mayday is in my town today - perfect time to meet and greet its warm and sunny and its market day. The high street will be teeming with pensioners who are her target vote and as this Labour seat has a small majority and the sitting MP has quit coz he doesn't like Corbyn its a perfect chance to get back on track after last nights failure.

However Theresa isn't doing that - she's a couple of miles out of town at an industrial unit - all staff have the afternoon off and Joe Public can't get near the place. So on tonights news when you see her rally with loads of shiney yellow digging machines behind her just remember the way she is facing .... there's just journalists and cameras - nobody is there to see her. And those people in shot waving plackards and cheering? Bussed in - not even from this town. May is scared of meeting real people, real pensioners coz she'll get roasted and can only really read off the autocue. So if the other 27 negotiating teams stand behind her in the Brexit negs and she can rad her challenges from a prepared script she'll piss it - strong and fucking stable my arse.

18765790_1933943553551239_5538059350834815235_n.png

Worse than one that supports and does trade deals with a monarchy that helps fund ISIS and other terrorist organisations ?
You have a point, the point, however is idealistic nonsense. Each and every government in Britain, including all the Labour
ones, have done exactly what you say, ask yourself why, then tell me which part of the Labour manifesto states that,
immediately they're in power, they will cease to trade in any way with Saudi Arabia, Corbyn is principled, so I'm hearing,
so dealing with this Islamist theocracy, with all its horrors should be first on his list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.