General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest YouGov poll shows Labour have increased its position in London by 9 points to 50%. With 73 seats available that could be huge.

It's a bit desperate electing a leader that supports the IRA and Hamas, if he was elected, god forbid
So you're happy to see huge cuts to public services like health, education, police, local government as long as someone who once supported the IRA isn't PM?

The IRA has largely ceased to exist and, while there are still problems in NI, they aren't coming back as things stand.

And while I don't like his support for Hamas, Israel isn't exactly going to be quaking in its boots if he were to become PM. Personally I'll be voting on the basis on which party I believe can deliver a better future, not the one whose leader might have done something I didn't like 30 years ago.

I don't see how anyone can vote for the Tories, they are so obviously lying through their teeth, repeating the same shit until people believe it. She's still saying Corbyn will form a coalition with SNP, he's outright said no chance that would happen. They keep saying Labour will have uncontrolled immigration and haven't costed anything - they have managed immigration and detailed costings (with safety net) set out in the Labour manifesto! The Tories' whole campaign is based around attacking Jeremy Corbyn the individual and outright lying about their political rivals. She's also repeating all the same bullshit she came out with when she became PM that she believes in Britain and will stand for the families just about managing, giving education opportunities for all etc. when she's shown the complete opposite. She wants to bring back fox hunting and take away a guaranteed meal for every kid when their parents might be struggling to put food on the table with surges in food back usage under her party's govt ffs! Corps fund Tories, Tories strip away national services to sell off to those funders. Fucking shameful, detestable people relying on brazen psychological tactics that anyone with any intelligence should be able to see right through.
Gosh you're angry calm down, we all have frustrations, give you a tip though, fox hunting ( I don't give a fuck on way or other) was one of the last Labour governments high profile issues, and, passed the banning of it just to annoy the posh boys. Do you think a warmonger would give a fuck about Basil brush and friends, it was just an attack on what he saw as the upper class.

I reckon most people will vote for the same party regardless of leader/policies etc.
I need to state my case first.

I absolutely abhor the tory party and everything they stand for, I am naturally a Labour supporter. However I am a keen Brexiteer and yes, I do understand what I voted for and yes I would vote leave again - this on the grounds I view the EU as a money grabbing self serving bunch of ....... Furthermore, even though I am against the EU, I would seriously consider leaving this country if Diane Abbott got anywhere near to running the Home Office. It would be an absolute disaster and very dangerous to have such a racist woman in charge of our Police Forces and in running our secret service.

So who do I vote for? I hate the fact that Corbyn is so open to Terrorist organisations, and I fundamentally disagree with his immigration policy.

I'm thinking it has to be May to negotiate a deal with the EU as I believe Jezza would give everything away. My vote wont count for much as Kinnock is our local Labour candidate and he'll walk it. Trouble is I do not see him as a man of the people. May can get us out of Europe, and then by 2022 when Labour has reshuffled the pack it will be time to reconsider.

This really is a tough election to vote in.

Hasn't he denouced IRA violence though, along with other groups in the NI trouble? I don't think many will vote against him for his alleged republican links.

After decades of stomach churning support just as an election is on he has suddenly seen the light and muttered a half hearted I don't like violence from anyone type diatribe. If people see this as a genuine change of heart and denouncement of the IRA that is up to them.

I need to state my case first.

I absolutely abhor the tory party and everything they stand for, I am naturally a Labour supporter. However I am a keen Brexiteer and yes, I do understand what I voted for and yes I would vote leave again - this on the grounds I view the EU as a money grabbing self serving bunch of ....... Furthermore, even though I am against the EU, I would seriously consider leaving this country if Diane Abbott got anywhere near to running the Home Office. It would be an absolute disaster and very dangerous to have such a racist woman in charge of our Police Forces and in running our secret service.

So who do I vote for? I hate the fact that Corbyn is so open to Terrorist organisations, and I fundamentally disagree with his immigration policy.

I'm thinking it has to be May to negotiate a deal with the EU as I believe Jezza would give everything away. My vote wont count for much as Kinnock is our local Labour candidate and he'll walk it. Trouble is I do not see him as a man of the people. May can get us out of Europe, and then by 2022 when Labour has reshuffled the pack it will be time to reconsider.

This really is a tough election to vote in.

Whatever you decide, good luck. From my pov I've always voted Labour and even though I'm reasonably well off I would never, ever vote Conservatives. I would take Diane Abbott if it meant Corbyn as PM and Tories out but that's me.

BTW, I know a hung parliament isn't ideal, especially going into the Brexit discussions, but I quite like the idea of a coalition if it means getting Robertson, Lucas and Farron getting important roles in Government. The problem with that is all of their parties have totally different stances on Brexit but on domestic issues they could definitely work together.

Abbott is still at the trough so it's always going to be a no from me. Also just on principle I wouldn't vote for someone who supported-supports the IRA and Hamas.

After decades of stomach churning support just as an election is on he has suddenly seen the light and muttered a half hearted I don't like violence from anyone type diatribe. If people see this as a genuine change of heart and denouncement of the IRA that is up to them.

Or you could see that he denounced the bombings in 1994 in parliament. Anyone who thinks he isn't a man of peace is utterly deluded.

The extra mile, like not being prepared to order the assassination of a terrorist with concrete evidence he was about to launch an attackebin 20minutes. Like voting against every piece of terror legislation in the last 30 years? The guy is extreme left as you will find just that he hasnt actually put a lot of what he believes in his manifesto because he would never get elected in a million years.

It's like voting for a far right extremist who just happens to not put his extreme beliefs in his manifesto in order to get elected Doesn't change the fact that he still holds those extreme beliefs. Do we really want an extremist in any side of the political divide in charge of this country?

I love the hypocrisy of the cult they told us all farage was a racist, why is that mr lefty? What racist comment has he made?

Err he's not said anything racist but we know he just is okay because he keeps banging on about immigration.

Fast forward a couple of years how dare you call balaclava man a terrorist sympathiser. Just because he actions over many years show he is we don't like Tories so are not having it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.