General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, by we I mean people that are sick of nationalistic Scottish trolls.
I'm sick of nationalistic Scots too, mainly because most don't realise they've had false perceptions of themselves garnered around them through presentation of an aspect as the whole story but I certainly wouldn't wish them ill.

Fair play, just asked to establish whether there is predisposition behind your posts or not on the matter

Not at all I ain't voting for either May or balaclava man I just find it pretty sad that people will turn a blind eye to his scum bag past. If posters are going to blab on about honesty they should show a bit themselves. Labour cater to various groups of people and a lot of posters in here will fall into that category. Now the honest thing to do especially as it won't affect anything is to just admit they are voting out of self interest or for their hatred of the Tory party.

Instead they lie which is bad enough but their constant moaning about doing the right thing by people is a joy to behold. Some of the justifications of corbyn would shame a politician. That's how bad some of you are, you are worse than politicians, hard to sink any lower than that.

It's not you, that's for sure, strange you think it might have been.

Believe or not, lots of the English would happily wave goodbye to the nationalistic moaning pinko Scots. It's a two way street and it's interesting you pull me up and not Magic.

Them leaving makes it difficult for Labour, that's for sure. And England is traditionally blue.
They're just as treacherous as the Scottish indie voters. Especially the English dicks that live there and want it.

I'm sick of nationalistic Scots too, mainly because most don't realise they've had false perceptions of themselves garnered around them through presentation of an aspect as the whole story but I certainly wouldn't wish them ill.
By squirm I mean that they'll fucking detest May and kick off again, plus it speeds up Indy2. And with luck, Magic will go back to posting on his sectarian site.

Not at all I ain't voting for either May or balaclava man I just find it pretty sad that people will turn a blind eye to his scum bag past. If posters are going to blab on about honesty they should show a bit themselves. Labour cater to various groups of people and a lot of posters in here will fall into that category. Now the honest thing to do especially as it won't affect anything is to just admit they are voting out of self interest or for their hatred of the Tory party.

Instead they lie which is bad enough but their constant moaning about doing the right thing by people is a joy to behold. Some of the justifications of corbyn would shame a politician. That's how bad some of you are, you are worse than politicians, hard to sink any lower than that.

Bang on the money.

Yep deceitfulness is a character flaw that grates badly with me. It could have genuinely been an unconscious mistake easily made in that instance though. Corbyn's answers have repeatedly been cut without the context and branded onto newspaper headlines.

A frustrating aspect of the modern age, though it no doubt happened before too, just most people didn't have the resources to notice.
Praise Woden for Snopes!

You can smell the shite running down their legs when you see the bottom of the barrel with crap like that.

They believed they had it in the bag and their conceit at thinking we are all morons has put them on their arse.

She has shown herself to be a series of car crashes.

Trying to paint Corbyn in this last final appeal to hate will hopefully be the final nail on a lead balloon coffin.

Slight problem with this theory, his background was mentioned when he becaome leader, before the election, at the beginning of the election and is happening now towards the end.

Believe or not, lots of the English would happily wave goodbye to the nationalistic moaning pinko Scots. It's a two way street and it's interesting you pull me up and not Magic.
72% last time I checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.