General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify are you saying people don't vote for labour out of self interest?
Are you suggesting they might because they want to sit on their arse all day and have the govt. pay them to in benefits?

That was the result of past Govt.

1. This is a totally different Labour
2. That gripe is worth it if it means the majority aren't suffering from Tory policies
3. Lessons have already been learned and 1 policy is easier to put pressure on than a whole manifesto

I'm not saying this Labour is perfect, Dianne Abbott in any position of responsibility scares the shit out of me but with the options on the table, the country is crying out for Labour

No, by we I mean people that are sick of nationalistic Scottish trolls.

Oh the irony of calling me 'nationalistic' with your right wing pish. You're worse than me. At least our firm doesn't hate people who are different. Regardless of what your Daily Mail tells you.

Are you suggesting they might because they want to sit on their arse all day and have the govt. pay them to in benefits?

That was the result of past Govt.

1. This is a totally different Labour
2. That gripe is worth it if it means the majority aren't suffering from Tory policies
3. Lessons have already been learned and 1 policy is easier to put pressure on than a whole manifesto

I'm not saying this Labour is perfect, Dianne Abbott in any position of responsibility scares the shit out of me but with the options on the table, the country is crying out for Labour

You see this is my point about people just spouting nonsense. Please show me the post where I indicated this. Do I really need to post scenarios where a voter may vote labour out of self interest?

Oh the irony of calling me 'nationalistic' with your right wing pish. You're worse than me. At least our firm doesn't hate people who are different. Regardless of what your Daily Mail tells you.
Who do I hate that's different?

Have you ever travelled? Worked in a different country? Different culture? Do you have friends that are different? Employ people that are different? You're a little Scotlander and you've not got a clue what you're talking about there laddo. You're on a hiding to nothing.

And it's "piss", fuck knows what "pish" is.

So come on, answer, who do I hate that's different? Have you got the stones to say what you're trying to get at?

Who do I hate that's different?

Have you ever travelled? Worked in a different country? Different culture? Do you have friends that are different? Employ people that are different? You're a little Scotlander and you've not got a clue what you're talking about there laddo. You're on a hiding to nothing.

And it's "piss", fuck knows what "pish" is.

So come on, answer, who do I hate that's different? Have you got the stones to say what you're trying to get at?

Me

You mean like the British Army and Unionists?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/events/droppin_well

I live in Derry/Londonderry Northern Ireland, you are calling the British Army and Unionists murderers. I find this very offensive. Look at this link to the Ballykelly bombing, terrible carnage perpetrated by the murderers you not only defend but advocate, shame on you and shame on any of your scumbag bigoted leftie pieces of grabastic ampibious dogshit, also that appeaser of murderers you want to lead our country!

I don't hate you because you're different.

You're actually one of my favourite posters, weirdly enough. I just don't like your favour of politics but I'd buy you a few pints at the drop of a hat.

Your post regarding terrorism was the best post I've read on here in years as it was well thought out and reasoned and inoffensive despite the charged nature of the content.

Of course you do so long as you're not going to get hit by 50% tax and you're not part of the "fabled few". Everything in the Labour manifesto is paid for by someone else. Someone you're not. To say you're voting for them without self interest is rather inaccurate.
Err, sorry you're looking at this totally backward.

I'll give you my personal example: I don't look to accumulate as much wealth as possible and buy shit I think will impress other people and give myself a false impression that I matter or buy a house that is more than my family needs because, "I wouldn't want my peers to look down on me and think I'm poor now would I?"

My whole mindset is about achievement. What can be achieved for humanity and most effectively solve the problems we face. I realise that a bin man is a critical job - they definitely shouldn't be paid the wage of someone with a significantly higher skill set, but they shouldn't live in poverty and struggle through life either.

People are too focussed on materialistic needs because of ego. If you want a warranted reason to have an ego, achieve something that benefits other people. Like many in the Tory party, I do want to accumulate wealth yes - but I want to accumulate it to be in a position to most effectively impact the world positively in the manner I mention whilst only taking for myself what I need to keep that up without money stress. Money makes the world go round but I'm not a bellend who thinks I'm a big fish with power over other people because I have nicer stuff than others my social circle, which may be compared with a trampoline to that of an ant - in the context of the world it's jack shit, you bought a nice Maserati somebody else's achievements made.

Everything in the Labour manifesto isn't paid for by somebody else - it's paid for by everyone and people who earn the highest figures because the country that brought them up and educated them, enabling them to do so are going to have to shoulder less responsibility than they did from the starting figure that the tories began to bring down for them. Same (and more importantly so) with the corporations who this Govt. have let pay absolutely f all in relation to the legal responsibility they were meant to - he aint making it worse for them than it was in 2010 so don't worry, the country won't be worse off than then because of the matter. Corbyn by renationalising rail and post would also be investing the Govt.'s money so the Govt. can create other long-term revenue streams, rather than selling off every asset for a short-term Tory party jizz fest.

Last edited:
Same (and more importantly so) with the corporations who this Govt. have let pay absolutely f all in relation to the legal responsibility they were meant to
Ignoring the right on message in the rest of your post, if Corbyn gets in then there's not a chance he will be able to get a penny more out of the corps you're thinking about without a worldwide agreeement. There's a reason google et al pay their tax in Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.