General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.
Right wingers are having a fuckin meltdown.
You always know they are losing when they start to abuse folk.
Yeah it's the right wingers distorting truth and saying thinks like "you must be delighted that disabled people commit suicide".

Course mate. Good one.

Not at all I ain't voting for either May or balaclava man I just find it pretty sad that people will turn a blind eye to his scum bag past. If posters are going to blab on about honesty they should show a bit themselves. Labour cater to various groups of people and a lot of posters in here will fall into that category. Now the honest thing to do especially as it won't affect anything is to just admit they are voting out of self interest or for their hatred of the Tory party.

Instead they lie which is bad enough but their constant moaning about doing the right thing by people is a joy to behold. Some of the justifications of corbyn would shame a politician. That's how bad some of you are, you are worse than politicians, hard to sink any lower than that.
Aren't you Irish? Maybe you know something I don't but all I've seen is something blown totally out of proportion, manipulated and twisted to fit particular papers' agendas. I'll dig deeper into it but unless I find any direct support of harm to British lives from him it doesn't change anything as I'm only presented with 2 real options to play my cards for the long-term future of the country.

Voting out of self-interest? You don't vote Labour if you're voting out of self-interest, the selfish vote has always been a Tory vote as theirs is about accumulation of wealth for the individual, not infrastructure to benefit all - rich or poor.

I'm voting Labour because I've weighed everything up and on balance, Labour are the best option to secure the infrastructure the country needs for people to not live in misery and poverty despite us being a top 6 richest country. I don't have a long-standing hatred for the Tory party but after this recent run of government from them they have made me utterly despise them because they are selling their people and country out time and time again. The thing about "living within our means" is complete bullshit when they spunk billions in whatever direction they want to whether it be Trident where many have vested interests or doing up palaces (e.g. Westminster).

Voting on a personality is immature but I can say part of my reason of voting is based on personality because the personalities that make up the Tories are careerists that don't act on behalf of the country.

I plead the fifth

tZOS8.gif

Aren't you Irish? Maybe you know something I don't but all I've seen is something blown totally out of proportion, manipulated and twisted to fit particular papers' agendas. I'll dig deeper into it but unless I find any direct support of harm to British lives from him it doesn't change anything as I'm only presented with 2 real options to play my cards for the long-term future of the country.

Voting out of self-interest? You don't vote Labour if you're voting out of self-interest, the selfish vote has always been a Tory vote as theirs is about accumulation of wealth for the individual, not infrastructure to benefit all - rich or poor.

I'm voting Labour because I've weighed everything up and on balance, Labour are the best option to secure the infrastructure the country needs. I don't have a long-standing hatred for the Tory party but after this recent run of government from them they have made me utterly despise them because they are selling their people and country out time and time again. The thing about "living within our means" is complete bullshit when they spunk billions in whatever direction they want to whether it be Trident where many have vested interests or doing up palaces (e.g. Westminster).

Voting on a personality is immature but I can say part of my reason of voting is based on personality because the personalities that make up the Tories are careerists that don't act on behalf of the country.

Just to clarify are you saying people don't vote for labour out of self interest?

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/05/labour-party-knew-corbyn-made-leader-now-country-knows/

Now I know it's the spectator but these stories appear everywhere and I have yet heard anyone disprove it, McDonnell himself wouldn't even answer the question.

It shames posters who prefer to ignore it because the 3 scum bags of labour are on their side

Last edited:
Voting out of self-interest? You don't vote Labour if you're voting out of self-interest
Of course you do so long as you're not going to get hit by 50% tax and you're not part of the "fabled few". Everything in the Labour manifesto is paid for by someone else. Someone you're not. To say you're voting for them without self interest is rather inaccurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.