General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FRY3_Magic_Beans_event_prop_hire_0098_DD122_optimised.jpg

28bu334.jpg

Make it a grand... I'd still tell you to stick it up your backside and I live in a Labour safe seat....... i wouldn't vote for Jezzer for a King's ransom.... a serial also-ran with very dubious loyalties

It's a real shame that May is piss poor because any other Tory PM worth their salt would have wiped the fucking floor with him...

pic.twitter.com/6ekz7JPfUR
"Dubious loyalties"? Stop reading the daily mail son. It'll never do you any good.

Haha you're sticking to it bloody hell. As a generous bloke I will give you some advice to stop yourself from getting into this kind of embarrassing pickle in future.

Read posts with a bit more care
Try to comprehend them better
If you fuck it up anyhow just accept it and say so no one gives a fuck, we have all done it

Also if you are making a generalised statement try using the phrase in general

You are very welcome
I'm sticking to it? I wasn't aware of what you were going on about until then.

How high and mighty of you sire, pleb doth tip my cap to your Tory superiority sire.

I'd expect people to realise it was a generalised comment. I've never had someone read into such so literal before. If I was a cynical person I'd think you were backtracking because i caught you out with the benefits pre-emptive suggestion but thanks for the merry-go-round.

"Dubious loyalties"? Stop reading the daily mail son. It'll never do you any good.
He's a union puppet and a terrorist sympathiser.... end of... do you really think that is paper talk? A serial under-achiever who has never led a thing in his life let alone a political party....

McCluskey and Co pulling the strings...

Finger's crossed he does as well as Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.