General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a union puppet and a terrorist sympathiser.... end of... do you really think that is paper talk? A serial under-achiever who has never led a thing in his life let alone a political party....

McCluskey and Co pulling the strings...

Finger's crossed he does as well as Ed

If thats the case then May needs someone on her strings - looks like a puppet with no controller. She will be a disaster when she wins because instead of getting on running the country and sorting Brexit we will be treated to the next round of Tory in fighting/back stabbing / leader changing. If the negs start 11 days after the GE then the EU will wait a month to chec k and be sure who they will actually be dealing with - strong and stable my fucking arse

Just found out the leftie luvvies such as jug ears lineker, Beckham et al have lost their appeal against tax avoidance charges by hmrc fucking hypocrites going on about creaking public services and cheating on tax,

If thats the case then May needs someone on her strings - looks like a puppet with no controller. She will be a disaster when she wins because instead of getting on running the country and sorting Brexit we will be treated to the next round of Tory in fighting/back stabbing / leader changing. If the negs start 11 days after the GE then the EU will wait a month to chec k and be sure who they will actually be dealing with - strong and stable my fucking arse

Unless she's got a couple of aces up her sleeve I think you might be right, unfortunately.

Imagine the drop against 26/27%.

And they speak English.

And they are in the single market. It's why raising corporation tax would be suicide for a British government. What incentive would their be to stay when you can open an office in Dublin, call it your head office and hey presto, you half your tax liability.

It's HMRC and thus the people of the UK that are then fucked.
To be fair, if I was a US company a choice between setting up in the UK or Ireland is an absolute no-brainer.

Like you say, practically same culture in all relevance and same isles where transport/travel to and from the continent is practically the same consideration for most types of business. Unless they want a science park with specific companies in the UK already, they're as far in Dublin as they'd be in other parts of the UK to London for building relationships with other UK companies/clients - I don't know the ins/outs of costs between Rep. Ireland/UK but with internet calls etc. none of thats a concern in terms of regular communication with businesses (if it ever were).

We can't do much about it though as we can't compete with them on it so our strongest relationship needs to be with the Rep. to work together where we can and help each other out.

78Lxo1w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.