General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why pathetic? You asked for people who MAY vote labour out of self interest. You are enitled to disagree and provide the reasons why. Like I said spend a bit more time reading posts before you reply. It would have saved us both a bit of time.
I haven't misread anything, you took something too literal to the point that I had no idea what you were on about because I wouldn't suspect you had done so. I don't disagree with those, they were pathetically obvious. Everytime I insinuated something you presumed the wrong thing which is why you have dragged on worse reply thread I've had the misfortune of having to be apart of on here. Thanks for another post of patronisation despite you completely failing to understand basic concepts of social interaction that led to this.

Happy to clear that up for the last time, now take the *hint.

*Understand the underlying message of my post.

I'm an old fart in my 60's worked hard all my life, born and brought up in Collyhurst in a terraced house that had gas lamps and rats,( they may have been fat mice). I now live in a 4 bed detached house with a double garage and two top of the range Mercs, Private health cover, which is costing me a fortune every month, 3 holidays a year, season tickets in 93:20............. So you get my drift....Always voted Tory. Where do I go from here.
May is absolutely useless, her campaign is a complete mess , cant believe how bad she is. How do I vote, Corbyn, do me a favour

dont vote for any of them fella, I used to think we should always vote but why contribute to the charade

I'm an old fart in my 60's worked hard all my life, born and brought up in Collyhurst in a terraced house that had gas lamps and rats,( they may have been fat mice). I now live in a 4 bed detached house with a double garage and two top of the range Mercs, Private health cover, which is costing me a fortune every month, 3 holidays a year, season tickets in 93:20............. So you get my drift....Always voted Tory. Where do I go from here.
May is absolutely useless, her campaign is a complete mess , cant believe how bad she is. How do I vote, Corbyn, do me a favour

Why not ?

You admit May is useless. Torys stand for nothing except the very top 5%

Why not make a change and challenge them ?

Corbyn is a genuine likeable guy that just wants the very best for everyone , especially those who need it most

The polls are Bullshit.

You gov predicting hung parliament and Comres calling a Tory majority of 100.

Why not ?

You admit May is useless. Torys stand for nothing except the very top 5%

Why not make a change and challenge them ?

Corbyn is a genuine likeable guy that just wants the very best for everyone , especially those who need it most

Cant do it mate, likeable guy,? where are you looking. The man is a complete twat. Everything I have stood for and worked for, this man is the complete opposite. Fuck me I'd vote for a dead Micheal Foot before I would vote for this twat

I haven't misread anything, you took something too literal to the point that I had no idea what you were on about because I wouldn't suspect you had done so. I don't disagree with those, they were pathetically obvious. Everytime I insinuated something you presumed the wrong thing which is why you have dragged on worse reply thread I've had the misfortune of having to be apart of on here. Thanks for another post of patronisation despite you completely failing to understand basic concepts of social interaction that led to this.

Happy to clear that up for the last time, now take the *hint.

*Understand the underlying message of my post.

Your journey is almost complete

Bollock dropped check
Make situation worse due to ego check
Change goal posts check
Failure to admit error check
Blame someone else for not understanding that you didn't mean what you said check
Last desperate attempt to deflect check

We are nearly there fella

Cant do it mate, likeable guy,? where are you looking. The man is a complete twat. Everything I have stood for and worked for, this man is the complete opposite. Fuck me I'd vote for a dead Micheal Foot before I would vote for this twat

There is a sticky on bluemoon that states if you do the exact opposite of what mr hammer suggests 99.9% of the time you will be proven right.

Really ? I get the he 'stand opposite' to your way.

But I genuinely think you could have a pint with him and he would listen and understand your reasoning - very few politicians like that now days.

Anyone watching QT?

Odd moment where an (I guess Indian/Pakistani region bloke) telling the panel immigration has ruined the country, moaning about literacy/numeracy tests for them (whilst he's speaking in broken English unless extremely nervous), moaning about "whole north UK full of my community" and them having indefinite stay - says "this country isn't England any more... what country are we in, there's hardly any your colour faces anymore in this country."

He wants them all reinterviewed basically saying they got here because they went to bogus colleges vouching for their skills.

Well, here's an immigrant to the UK who seems to agree with my point we need to think about a permanent % restriction on immigrant ethnicities to safeguard British culture (the reason immigrants chose to come here) - it aint gonna come from anywhere else in the world if it loses the platform of a sovereign country to evolve. We want every country to protect their culture in the same way too, the USA is the country OF immigrants. We don't need blind multiculturalism, we need managed multiculturalism. Before anyone jumps the gun on my point I've explained it fully elsewhere and can point them to it if need be, know it can seem a touchy subject without explanation (it's a cultural issue, which is inevitably tied to ethnicity).

Unfortunately it's immigrants that are the ones having to raise the issue publicly since anyone British would be crucified for it.
My partner and I can't even get a visa to live in the country because of the right wing views the current policies have. I have to earn over a certain amount for her to be granted acceptance into the country which is way above the average wage. If I want children I have to then earn over 2kGBP extra to be able to have children with her. I think if I want kids with her it's in the region of 26k-28k per year.

I'm trying everything I can to stay in Australia because it seems easier for the both of us, even after being ripped off of $109,480 in the last few years by my previous employer.

What a sorry state of affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.