General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sticking to it? I wasn't aware of what you were going on about until then.

How high and mighty of you sire, pleb doth tip my cap to your Tory superiority sire.

I'd expect people to realise it was a generalised comment. I've never had someone read into such so literal before. If I was a cynical person I'd think you were backtracking because i caught you out with the benefits pre-emptive suggestion but thanks for the merry-go-round.

Like I said read the posts, I have already stated I ain't voting Tory, you do miss a lot old bean. I have mentioned plenty without resorting to benefits which you have ignored because you realised you got a little ahead of yourself.

28bu334.jpg

Like the policies it's very childlike that picture. I'm guessing they only trust Abbott with crayons. At least they avoided rainbows and unicorns.

Like I said read the posts, I have already stated I ain't voting Tory, you do miss a lot old bean. I have mentioned plenty without resorting to benefits which you have ignored because you realised you got a little ahead of yourself.
I didn't say you voted Tory, I insinuated you had the air of superiority as a joke by your patronising post that was completely off mark and Tory because you appeared to me to be that side of the fence.

I actually thought you were taking the piss with those things you mentioned they were that pathetic. You've really brought the level of intelligent debate on this thread down to a new low so if you don't mind...

I didn't say you voted Tory, I insinuated you had the air of superiority as a joke by your patronising post that was completely off mark and Tory because you appeared to me to be that side of the fence.

I actually thought you were taking the piss with those things you mentioned they were that pathetic. You've really brought the level of intelligent debate on this thread down to a new low so if you don't mind...

Why pathetic? You asked for people who MAY vote labour out of self interest. You are enitled to disagree and provide the reasons why. Like I said spend a bit more time reading posts before you reply. It would have saved us both a bit of time.

I don't even know what that means. A tree disagrees with you? What are you on about?

And yes, I may have said something about CT. What's your point.

your diatribe about it having holes, any chance we can see the costed policies of the tory party?

Like the policies it's very childlike that picture. I'm guessing they only trust Abbott with crayons. At least they avoided rainbows and unicorns.

Easiest way for the tories to understand.

I'm an old fart in my 60's worked hard all my life, born and brought up in Collyhurst in a terraced house that had gas lamps and rats,( they may have been fat mice). I now live in a 4 bed detached house with a double garage and two top of the range Mercs, Private health cover, which is costing me a fortune every month, 3 holidays a year, season tickets in 93:20............. So you get my drift....Always voted Tory. Where do I go from here.
May is absolutely useless, her campaign is a complete mess , cant believe how bad she is. How do I vote, Corbyn, do me a favour

I'm an old fart in my 60's worked hard all my life, born and brought up in Collyhurst in a terraced house that had gas lamps and rats,( they may have been fat mice). I now live in a 4 bed detached house with a double garage and two top of the range Mercs, Private health cover, which is costing me a fortune every month, 3 holidays a year, season tickets in 93:20............. So you get my drift....Always voted Tory. Where do I go from here.
May is absolutely useless, her campaign is a complete mess , cant believe how bad she is. How do I vote, Corbyn, do me a favour
If they're both useless mate, try a change.
Have a laugh and vote for Jezza, see if a different way works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.