General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why then, by your own admission, are they so inaccurate and continue to be employed ?
Look. You said they influence people to vote the way of the masses. So you're saying that Labour and Remain and Hilary, in some sort of clandestine plot, paid all the polling companies off?

Ok.

To flip from being pro-european to trying to push through an unopposed hard brexit is a bizarre turn around from someone who doesn't even think it's in the nation's best interest. And yet Jeremy Corbyn can't be trusted to negotiate Brexit even though he has also agreed to do what has been requested and has also been a more consistent critic of the EU in the past. Theresa May's version of Brexit isn't being planned to take into account what's in the best interests of the country (i'm not even sure there's been much planning at all tbh), she's instead trying to satisfy back benchers and the Daily Mail in order to serve her own career ambitions. She's a liar and she also has an appalling voting record when it comes to ensuring equal rights for all British citizens. The whole thing's a mess and Labour/Lib Dems failure to come together and at least find some consensus that represents the rest of us also borders on the negligent.

Meanwhile, nobody seems to be talking about things that actually affect us every day anymore, like hospitals, schools and social care. The damage that will be done on those fronts in the coming years probably won't ever be fixed.

May was a remainer, so using your logic she cannot be trusted.

and yes Corbyn is addressing hospitals, schools and social care, widely reported in the press.

Why do you come on a city website to bait English blokes ? Its because your uncle watched a City game on TV once?

I am not sure I can take another 7 weeks of you sidetracking a sensible debate amongst City fans about the Uk election at this important time. If you hate the English so much why don't you go onto the Celtic off topic thread and then you can really let rip about your side show Scottish issue.

You want independence for Scotland so much but prefer to debate with largely English City fans on a City fans forum. I find it odd.
Sssshhhhhh, would be MOD stonerblue will be checking you out

If that was true it would make cruella running scared of a televised debate seem ridiculous, however it's not, which is why we have the prospect of the empty chair (though more chance of getting a truthful answer from an empty chair than the current PM)
I think you have been reading the Guardian too much. JC's performance at QT is invariably lacklustre, poor and rarely hits home. The problem with the debates are that politicians say what they want and nobody ever challenges their statements with facts that are proved. TM could say that 1m more people are in work than 5 years ago and JC will say that isn't true. When there is no independent source readily available to help the electorate these debates are pointless. They even disagree about which source is correct when quoting figures. How can a treasury source be wrong for arguments sake. If there was one source that everyone has to stick by then at least we, the voters, would know a little more about who is telling the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.