General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arbeit macht frei?

That's work sets you free or similar used on the gates at dachau is it not?

May definately has a Norsefire feel to her
CmMUEnmWQAATzDx.jpg

You hit the nail on the head. This mythical soft brexit was never an option. Cameron didnt get it in his negotiations. The EU explained time and again it was never on the table and still now prats like clegg and farron are bleating on about it being an option.
You may or may not be right. I dont trust anything May says, she changes tack all the time. What makes me wonder though is all these hardline leavers willing to put all their trust in somebody that campaigned to remain, somebody that said there wouldnt be a snap election, and how they will react if in yet another change of tack after winning an election with a bigger majority, she negotiates a deal with some sort of free trade deal with some free movement. Surely the leavers want some assurances from her what her red lines are. Do you have that much faith in her not to change with the wind again, I wouldnt if I was you.

You may or may not be right. I dont trust anything May says, she changes tack all the time. What makes me wonder though is all these hardline leavers willing to put all their trust in somebody that campaigned to remain, somebody that said there wouldnt be a snap election, and how they will react if in yet another change of tack after winning an election with a bigger majority, she negotiates a deal with some sort of free trade deal with some free movement. Surely the leavers want some assurances from her what her red lines are. Do you have that much faith in her not to change with the wind again, I wouldnt if I was you.

Who out of the other candidates would Leavers vote for? May is obviously the best chance they've got. Corbyn-Farron? You work with what you've got and I for one believe she's the best chance leavers have got.

The election will not be about anything but brexit,suits the tories to sneak in policies without anyone noticing until it's too late

It's the challenge for the other Parties (except the Lib Dens who are still opposing Brexit) to broaden the debate. Yes it's not easy with the Tory dominated media but it's what the opposition have to do to prevent a Tory landslide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.