General / Mental Health Support Thread

Going in for surgery this afternoon to hopefully correct a breathing issue that arose in the past month, so won’t be on much over the next week or so (but hopefully back to relative full force afterward).

I hope everyone is doing as well as possible and, if not, is able to get the support they need (on here and elsewhere).

See you on the other side.

Going in for surgery this afternoon to hopefully correct a breathing issue that arose in the past month, so won’t be on much over the next week or so (but hopefully back to relative full force afterward).

I hope everyone is doing as well as possible and, if not, is able to get the support they need (on here and elsewhere).

Good luck fella, I will hold the fort for you until you return :)

I hope the appointment was helpful and the situation with your manager is resolved soon so you don’t have to continue to deal with that nonsense.

As others have said, make sure to document everything and remember that this behaviour from them is not normal or acceptable, and is not a reflection on you, but rather on them.
Thanks appointment was very good. Found it really useful. Still no meeting with manager, he has team meeting in calendar for tomorrow rather than earlier ones which just had my name in them

Good luck! You were great when I was somewhat unwell and I know you’ll be right.

Good luck fella, I will hold the fort for you until you return :)

Cheers -- went well and I am now recovering. Should be discharged by Sunday, but in the meantime the missus has setup my laptop so I can stalk the forum, read articles, and play a bit of Civ 6 to pass the time.

Hope everyone is doing well and is ready for an absolute smashing of wolves tomorrow.

Good luck!

Another health scare , blood in poo , tests next week . This is never ending , think i will break if news is not good , i dont want much out of life except less pain and mental fortitude , sigh
Fingers crossed it's nothing serious. A friend of mine recently had something similar, she had to have a colonoscopy which obviously isn't at the top of anyone's list of fun times, but it came back that she had diverticulitis which is one of the best outcomes it could have been.

Another health scare , blood in poo , tests next week . This is never ending , think i will break if news is not good , i dont want much out of life except less pain and mental fortitude , sigh

It can be many different things. Any diagnosis is the first step and then you’re in the best possible hands if you need further help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.