General / Mental Health Support Thread

Post op recovery? I was terrible afterwards too and we’ve had similar experiences.

You’ll get better soon.
Not sure. It's 5 weeks since the op and I feel physically pretty good. Maybe there's an emotional element of having spent the past few months in pure survival mode, and only now actually allowing myself to take it all in. Could also be the menopause coming to get me too, I guess.

Not sure. It's 5 weeks since the op and I feel physically pretty good. Maybe there's an emotional element of having spent the past few months in pure survival mode, and only now actually allowing myself to take it all in. Could also be the menopause coming to get me too, I guess.

I was signed off for six weeks and barely went anywhere during that time.

I was signed off for six weeks and barely went anywhere during that time.
It's frustrating, isn't it! In a lot of ways I feel great, but I'm obviously just not quite right yet. Looking to go back to work on the 15th but just part-time to start with. I think maybe it might help me to have a little something to do.

Been tough week. My cousin's son aged 51 had heart attack and passed away at weekend (funeral yesterday) and a friend of over 40 years passed away yesterday (think heart attack).

We have a little business cat sitting where we go and feed people's cat's while they are away. Also take in post/parcels, open/close blinds, water plants etc etc. anyway on Tuesday I lost guys keys. Had to drive 40 mins to Putney to collect spare set then home again to feed the cat. Yesterday lunchtime 90 mins round trip to nearest place to get key cut.

On way home from getting key cut yesterday was thinking how crap it was then thought of my cousin and his father who've just buried their only son and my friends family

It's frustrating, isn't it! In a lot of ways I feel great, but I'm obviously just not quite right yet. Looking to go back to work on the 15th but just part-time to start with. I think maybe it might help me to have a little something to do.

There’s the Euros, Wimbledon etc. I’ve got in to tennis recently and the Emma Raducanu match was great.

Ease yourself back in to everything. It’s the sensible thing to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.