General Predictions - 2023/24

Seems to me to be the new broom is at work.
Not a problem cleaning house - but they have exactly the same length of time left as us, they've managed to bring in Ashley Young on a free!
Everton are missing quality all over the pitch, imo, and having skated the last couple of seasons it could well be their time

I think we'll start the season really badly due to our preseason starting late, a hangover from last season and the interruption of the euro supercup and World club Cup, but Pep will see us do our usual and go into overdrive from January . We will have to put up endless giddy gibes and goading from all and sundry while we go through our extended bad patch but we will shut everyone up come May.

Oh yeah, and Liverpool will start to finally accept that another league title is a distant ship smoke on the horizon (thanks floyd).
We seem to always have a short and late preseason lately.

Not a problem cleaning house - but they have exactly the same length of time left as us, they've managed to bring in Ashley Young on a free!
Everton are missing quality all over the pitch, imo, and having skated the last couple of seasons it could well be their time
All they need now is a new chairman, a proper DoF, and for the owner not to meddle in team affairs, oh and £250m. Might make 17th.

Haaland will be even better, Foden will be the best player in the league
I agree with that, those two will be difference makers for years to come.

I'd luv for us to win the league 4 times running and stand alone in English history, but my gut feeling at the moment is that we will finish 2nd or 3rd.

I do think though that we'll win the Super Cup, World Club Championship and repeat in the Champions League.

City have to be right in the mix in late February.

Up to then it’ll probably be a bit mixed with a little hangover from last season and new players settling in.

The new players and academy lads however will be so important to establish a new motivation,vitality and freshness to the squad.

Softly softly catchee monkee.

Dippers,Arse,Georgies,Chavs,Brighton,CockSpurts to make up next six.

Rags eighth at best.

Luton,Everton ShufU to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.