General transfer rumours

Arsenal close to Sterling.

Arteta will get a tune out of him, he needed to go somewhere that has a clear identity of how it wants to play - Chelsea is a mess and he was just slipping into an abyss there.

Arteta knows him from City and he’ll work hard to make it work too. Will be a very good move for Arsenal and Sterling.
Less gametime for Martinelli/Trossard/Havertz might result in a few sulky faces hopefully

Since Raheem Sterling left City he's done nothing, oh sorry, lost his England place. I wouldn't expect anything too special from Sterling if he goes to Arsenal, yep, he'll score the odd goal but as for his one on one's taking on an opponent in the box, he's lost that, he misses chance after chance after chance and Chelsea knew it.

I said arsenal will be in for sterling the second he released that statement. Artetas been desperately trying to recreate city 2018 at Arsenal, he's now about to sign one of the key cogs from that actual side.

sadly i suspect he'll do very well for them, so much so I'd actually rather him sign for the rags if it was a choice of the two.

Nah he's not what he was at all.

If he's not good enough for Chelsea, what makes him good enough for Arsenal?
Management, structure, a cohesive footballing ideology. Not that I know if he will be a success or not... but the differences between how Chelsea and arsenal are currently ran are significant.

I think we all knew City would be quietish in this window, i like Savinho and great to see Gundo back. Like i said in an earlier post i was sad to Alvarez go, tell you who he reminded me off..... Kinkladze, he really did, anyhow, he's gone and no replacement, but City have players who can play their, probably Phil Foden.

Arsenal are really that desperate they are signing Chelseas 4th choice LW and helping a local rival get rid of a huge salary of their books? Not to mention he's been getting worse every season for years now and putting out statements immediately after not being picked. Of all players they could have signed, this was probably the best one. From a City point of view that is, looks like its going to be 5 in a row.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.