General transfer rumours

twatter praising rags for selling Sancho, how great sale, what a great move etc. lol. hope Chelsea gets a transfer ban and they dont need to do the obligatory buy on him in 12 months time:)))

twatter praising rags for selling Sancho, how great sale, what a great move etc. lol. hope Chelsea gets a transfer ban and they dont need to do the obligatory buy on him in 12 months time:)))

his level is dortmund and bundesliga, virtually no scrutiny, lower level of competition, open attacking football league in general

Sky Sports “confirmed” deal sheets thus far:

Sterling to Arsenal
Broja to Everton
Cornet to Soton
Sancho to Chelsea

All supposedly loans.

This is the first deadline day where I haven't been able to watch Sky Sports News (recently changed TV package). I'll be doing something about that before January. Been following online instead and even resorted to listening to TalkSport.

Anyway, can someone do a roundup of the most notable or what I might've missed? I'm sure others will be interested too lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.