General transfer rumours

It's not a puzzler but Aaron Ramsdale must have been very unhappy at Arsenal, sold to the Saints for £25m, and then Arsenal go after Neto at Bournemouth as a instant replacement.
I think Ramsdale will do a decent job for them, it must be hard when you are a pretty decent No2 keeper, i only have to look at Ortega.... he would walk into any team in the Premier i reckon.

Tell you one that has suprised me, Ivan Toney off to Saudi, i really didn't see that one coming, i was thinking possibly Chelsea (they buy everyone don't they) wonder if their will be a first in the next year or so concerning a 10 year contract ? hmm, wonder who that would be.

Why has Neto gone to arsenal to be number 2 and why have bournemouth swapped a very decent keeper for kepa on loan? Downgrade for bournemouth in my eyes.

I'm not sure he how much he has left. He kinda only showed flashes at Chelsea
Yep. He played well against us last year and on the back of that I bought him in my fantasy team. I had a close eye on him the next few games. He stunk the place out big time, awful, was dropped 2 or 3 games later and hasn't had a sniff since.

He's no threat.

West Ham tomorrow, always a tricky little game and i must admit West Ham have bought really well, i like Kudus, thinking about that goal he scored against us, simply a brilliant goal, keep an eye on him tomorrow.
Anyhow, i fancy a 3-1 City win, with guess who on the scoresheet, what is it now 94 in 101 games roughly, and he cost City £52m....... has to be the bargain of the Century, unreal, hope he stays for at least another 10 years :) good man.

This doubling up of wingers down the smoke is baffling - Sterling & Sancho deals now being confirmed with both clubs awash in that position already Saka/Martinelli/Trossard & Mandueke/Mudryk/Palmer/Neto etc etc

I'm not sure he how much he has left. He kinda only showed flashes at Chelsea
I agree.I think they bought him to rotate him for the cup games and maybe a late substitute. No way he'll be a starter. Arteta's worked too hard to allow a dribbler that runs into trouble to spoil the teams performance. Arsenal fans will soon get fed up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.