General transfer rumours

This is the first deadline day where I haven't been able to watch Sky Sports News (recently changed TV package). I'll be doing something about that before January. Been following online instead and even resorted to listening to TalkSport.

Anyway, can someone do a roundup of the most notable or what I might've missed? I'm sure others will be interested too lol
Every deal that every other team did was shit.
City didn't do anything and we're fucking amazing.

Or the truth - some good deals, some bad and then whatever united did which was a cat vomit on the face.

Arsenal are really that desperate they are signing Chelseas 4th choice LW and helping a local rival get rid of a huge salary of their books? Not to mention he's been getting worse every season for years now and putting out statements immediately after not being picked. Of all players they could have signed, this was probably the best one. From a City point of view that is, looks like its going to be 5 in a row.
I'm gobsmacked Arse have signed Sterling, wtf is Joe fucking 90 thinking ? He's a mega (highly paid) moaning liability these days.
Glad we got his best years then got rid.

Arteta is obsessed with anything City, so is Chelsea for that matter
I think its a no brainer if the structure of the deal is true then its a very a low risk potentially very high reward deal. Getting a player he's previously worked with and being able to help get the best out of, wasn't Arteta the one credited with Sterlings uptake in goals following some personal one on on coaching?

This is the first deadline day where I haven't been able to watch Sky Sports News (recently changed TV package). I'll be doing something about that before January. Been following online instead and even resorted to listening to TalkSport.

Anyway, can someone do a roundup of the most notable or what I might've missed? I'm sure others will be interested too lol

I think its a no brainer if the structure of the deal is true then its a very a low risk potentially very high reward deal. Getting a player he's previously worked with and being able to help get the best out of, wasn't Arteta the one credited with Sterlings uptake in goals following some personal one on on coaching?
We'll see.
Imo Sterling's best days are behind him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.