General transfer rumours

Unfortunately they all have Contracts of Employment and they are in the box seat.

Appreciate that but they also only have 12 months on their contract. Instead of them sitting tight to get their bonus tell them they will still receive their bonus but go and get yourself a two or three year deal now. Their stock will be higher now as they are a year younger.

You might ask how that benefits us but it would allow us to buy a Sane for the long term.

Appreciate that but they also only have 12 months on their contract. Instead of them sitting tight to get their bonus tell them they will still receive their bonus but go and get yourself a two or three year deal now. Their stock will be higher now as they are a year younger.

You might ask how that benefits us but it would allow us to buy a Sane for the long term.
I don,t know but would their bonuses be more than their annual salary? I agree we might have to absorb costs more than anticipated to offloiad one or two.

Friendly reminder that this IS a report in the Mirror, who somehow defy the law of averages on making shit up and seem to almost never get it right

I agree, though it does little to explain why we are struggling to shift many of them on.

The report is from the mirror but it's Simon Mullock so it's more likely to be well founded.

It's hard to move players who don't want to leave. Zabaleta doesn't want to leave without a decent offer. Caballero may move if Pellegrini gets a new club. Very few clubs can afford Yaya. Navas will probably only leave for Sevilla. Clichy and Fernandinho may be offered deals. Sagna less likely to be offered anything

If it were a goer,City would have to make each player a bonus based on the loss to that individual for the difference in "loss of earnings" from their current City one,to their new clubs earnings.
Might work but I fear there would be too many legal complications,resulting in some players deliberately stalling anyway.

Well maybe we need to be a little less sentimental in future. No one would advocate selling Zabs last year or even Silva this (as an example) but we may have to start selling players when they are on the decline but stock still high. It's a fine line though.

It is still poor form to have so many older and in the last year of contract at the same time,someone has dropped the ball

Well we all knew this. That's why we are buying younger players. This is not NEW news.
So why has it suddenly become a problem ? If certain players are NOT wanted, i'm
not sure if keeping them happy, is top priority. Especially if they are doing a MILLS on us ;-)

Well we all knew this. That's why we are buying younger players. This is not NEW news.
So why has it suddenly become a problem ? If certain players are NOT wanted, i'm
not sure if keeping them happy, is top priority. Especially if they are doing a MILLS on us ;-)
We will be in a milner situation with this,having so many running down their contracts if they want to rather than us being able to sell them,it's really bad management and i'm not usually in the kicking txiki and the club camp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.