General transfer rumours

This may sound stupid, but I thought the whole point of the CFA was that we produced/nurtured this talent ourselves. Or is that for a bit further down the line time wise.
I think it it is a work in progress still,in the mean time we are buying the best young players with experience our own don't have yet,some we'll sell and nothing lost,i think pep will leave us with the best of the bunch when he leaves,we should have a much younger talented team

yes we are just waiting for the instruction book for the magic wand.

then we`ll be able to fuck aguero, silva and the like off

Yeah I get all that. Just that we buying a lot of (expensive) young players. Wasn't see if that was the barca model (which we are following) or whether it was just a short term plug

Coric? Would rather Aleix García got the game time to be honest. We're buying a load of youngsters like Sané and Moreno which is fine, but why buy someone who's (as far as I can tell no better than an academy player we already have? That's what the EDS is there for, promoting players, and we haven't promoted anyone since Iheanacho so far.
Why not let him and Garcia fight it out and let the best come to the top. I never get this done buy other young players argument. Some from our academy wouldn't make it and some we buy wouldn't make it either. Development is never straight forward. Some stall others grow exponentially during a period.

So why not let that competition happen at a cheap price here?

Yeah I get all that. Just that we buying a lot of (expensive) young players. Wasn't see if that was the barca model (which we are following) or whether it was just a short term plug

I`d like to think we have some good young players coming through the academy that can force their way into our squad and hopefully into our first team.

We do have some very promising exciting talents coming through. To supplement that with the best young talents from around the world is a great move. The higher the ceiling, hopefully the better the achievers

Obviously not many, if any will make it to be world class but the more shots we have at unearthing our own superstar the better it will be for the club and the fans alike.

Why not let him and Garcia fight it out and let the best come to the top. I never get this done buy other young players argument. Some from our academy wouldn't make it and some we buy wouldn't make it either. Development is never straight forward. Some stall others grow exponentially during a period.

So why not let that competition happen at a cheap price here?

No reason we can't have a mixture of academy kids & signed kids provided the manager is actually willing to consider playing some of them sometimes & having a look. Then, even the ones who don't make it may possibly be sold for decent money.

It only becomes a problem when there is no intention of using any of them. There are a lot of competitions & a lot of games in a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.