General transfer rumours

Denayer should be sold with a buy back clause, it appears pep doesnt rate him so there is very little point keeping him around as he seems to be behind kompany, otamendi, stones, kolarov and fernando in the cb peaking order. Hopefully pep rates him but was unsure of his fitness going into the arsenal and couldnt risk him for a meaningless friendly with sunderland round the corner.
He came late due to national team obligations. Perhaps that has more to do with him not playing than Pep not rating him.

Coric? Would rather Aleix García got the game time to be honest. We're buying a load of youngsters like Sané and Moreno which is fine, but why buy someone who's (as far as I can tell no better than an academy player we already have? That's what the EDS is there for, promoting players, and we haven't promoted anyone since Iheanacho so far.

Coric? Would rather Aleix García got the game time to be honest. We're buying a load of youngsters like Sané and Moreno which is fine, but why buy someone who's (as far as I can tell no better than an academy player we already have? That's what the EDS is there for, promoting players, and we haven't promoted anyone since Iheanacho so far.
He will go out on loan as with Moreno then all the kids can fight for a place next pre-season,also we are buying the best young players with experience already

Wishful thinking on my part that pep rates denayer, but from him not getting a min pre season I think he doesnt.

He sounds a good prospect,pep is going to be over run with kids to choose from next pre-season

This may sound stupid, but I thought the whole point of the CFA was that we produced/nurtured this talent ourselves. Or is that for a bit further down the line time wise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.