General transfer rumours

What would be the point of loaning Hart to another club? Presumably the likes of Everton & Sevilla wouldn't be willing to pay the entirety of his wages, thus we wouldn't really gain anything from any prospective move.

seems like Kolarov impressed the boss yesterday..

1. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 54m54 minutes ago
    Pep Guardiola: "He (Stones) was good. He is clam, he has the ball, there is no stress, and his decisions are always good."

10 retweets27 likes

2. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 52m52 minutes ago
    Guardiola: "And of course Kolarov, he was today one of the best performances I’ve ever seen in a central defender."

Cp0Fp18WgAAtxyY.jpg

20 retweets35 likes

3. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 52m52 minutes ago
    Guardiola: "He (Kolarov) won all the longs balls, was a quality with the pass, he was strong.”

seems like Kolarov impressed the boss yesterday..

1. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 54m54 minutes ago
    Pep Guardiola: "He (Stones) was good. He is clam, he has the ball, there is no stress, and his decisions are always good."

10 retweets27 likes

2. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 52m52 minutes ago
    Guardiola: "And of course Kolarov, he was today one of the best performances I’ve ever seen in a central defender."

Cp0Fp18WgAAtxyY.jpg

20 retweets35 likes

3. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 52m52 minutes ago
    Guardiola: "He (Kolarov) won all the longs balls, was a quality with the pass, he was strong.”
Go Alek,i have spent many hours defending him,new boo boys please apply

1. Guardiola: "And of course Kolarov, he was today one of the best performances I’ve ever seen in a central defender."

Cp0Fp18WgAAtxyY.jpg
[/QUOTE]

He really said that? Very strange thing to come out with, a bit Martinezzy/Rodgersy for my liking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.