General transfer rumours

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 4m4 minutes ago
City have agreed personal terms with Bravo and expect to negotiate a fee of around £18m - half the amount of his release clause. [MEN]
Fuck me £18 mill for a 33yr old,where as if that was us selling we would have had to pay the buying club to take him,the media will beat us with a large stick over this more so as it seems to be possibly replacing an English goalkeeper ..

Fuck me £18 mill for a 33yr old,where as if that was us selling we would have had to pay the buying club to take him,the media will beat us with a large stick over this more so as it seems to be possibly replacing an English goalkeeper ..
the thing is Barca want to keep Bravo as well as Ter Stegen. We usually sell players who we are desperate to get rid and that is reflected on fees.

who cares what the media thinks. we can buy him for 100 mil for all i care if we can afford it and the manager needs the player.

the thing is Barca want to keep Bravo as well as Ter Stegen. We usually sell players who we are desperate to get rid and that is reflected on fees.
Exactly. And we likely won't get full value for Hart unless there are lots of suitors that he is willing to play for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.