General transfer rumours

1. Cp0Fp18WgAAtxyY.jpg

I always have a heart for players who get the shit load from 'social' media and come out with a brilliant day.
Although it was an easy day and it might be different against sharp pressing teams.
But anyway I have seen before that he has a good touch and that is what Pep likes.
Add the right attitude and you have a day like yesterday.

On top I find it sooo nice that his kids may paint his arms. :)

1. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 5m5 minutes ago
    Sevilla have asked about taking Joe Hart on loan for the season, with Everton also showing interest. [The Sun]

Cp0nFSVWcAIH1p1.jpg

6 retweets4 likes

2. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 4m4 minutes ago
    City source says Pep changed his mind: "He’s just not having him (Hart) after changing his mind”. [The Sun]

1 retweet0 likes

3. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 3m3 minutes ago
    Guardiola is now adamant Hart is not his long-term No 1, whether or not a replacement can be quickly drafted in. [The Sun

A shame as he looked like a pep type player? Fast as fuck and can get up and down the pitch all day. Strange how it's a loan first as well?

Afer all the rumours, looks like he off to Roma..loan with mandatory buy for 17mil euros..

footballitalia ‏@footballitalia 40m40 minutes ago
Multiple sources: Bruno Peres due for #ASRoma medical within 48 hours http://www.football-italia.net/89738/bruno-peres-ready-roma… #Torino

Cp1ZR3uXgAAB7pk.jpg

7 retweets5 likes
If yesterday's tactics were a glimpse of what's the come, then one can see why Peres was never actually targeted. Doesn't seem like someone that could play as an inverted full back.

A shame as he looked like a pep type player? Fast as fuck and can get up and down the pitch all day. Strange how it's a loan first as well?
Really? I guess one shouldn't put too much stock into one day's worth of tactics, but neither Clichy or Sagna were running up and down the pitch. That could surely change, but it's looking like intelligence and more technical attributes are going to be necessary qualities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.