General transfer rumours

1. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 9m9 minutes ago
    Pep Guardiola on Hart: "I’m pretty sure he’s not happy. All the players who didn’t play, they’re sad, they’re upset."

2. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 7m7 minutes ago
    Guardiola: "I decide what is the best – so now because we won maybe I’m a little bit right. If we draw or lose maybe it’s a mistake."

3. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 6m6 minutes ago
    Guardiola on Toure's exclusion: "Against Sunderland I needed a player, a team more aggressive without the ball."
  1. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 21m21 minutes ago
    Guardiola has introduced filming training sessions, a light session the morning of a match and eating post match meals together. [Express]

2. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 19m19 minutes ago
    Sagna: "The way we prepared for the game, it was different to last season. I don't want to say it was better, it's just different."

3. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 19m19 minutes ago
    Sagna: "We had a short training session at 11 just to make sure we had woken up. It is not a bad idea compared to staying in your room."

That sounds like Christmas. We have been saying that same exact line for 1.5 years !

absolutely mate.....was thinking the same thing! Clearly Pep sees what we've been saying for a while now...Yaya just doesnt work hard enough for the team, off the ball...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.