General transfer rumours

Who knows and to be completely honest I couldn`t give a shit who signed him.The season we bought him he was Spains top defender,so you can`t be too shit if you receive that accolade.Adjustments need to be made to his game but overall I am more than pleased with him.

I think he has a chance, but he has to change a lot, in order to be a Pep type player.

The problem might be his age & whether he can do it, after playing one way, for so long.

We are short on experienced defenders, so he'll get this season to adjust, I imagine.

But Pep is clearly making a big point here, by saying it in public, & he has to take note.
I think we all know that Pep wont suffer fools gladly and something that others in the squad will have noticed with the Hart situation.Learn or learn elsewhere.

Google translate but Sounds like Besiktas in talks with City over Nasri..Pep has said he can leave! (looks like it could be a loan deal "lease offer")

Fırat Günayer‏@firatgunayer
8) Samir Nasri için M City ile temasa geçildi.. Guardiola gitmesine onay verdi.. City, Bjk'nin kiralama teklifini değerlendiriyor..

Translated from Turkish by Bing
Samir Nasri was contacted with the M for the City. Guardiola gave approval to go.. City, Bartlett's lease offer assesses the..

Nasri, Senol Gunes is puzzling!
NTV Sports commentator Mehmet Demirkol, after the departure of Sosa Besiktas Talisc the agenda and assess the transfer of Samir Nasri.

http://www.futbolarti.com/besiktas/nasri-senol-gunesi-ugrastirir-h29855.html

Black and whites rented from Benfica to Talisc talking about Mehmet Demirkol , 'Talisc very good transfer. Potentially playing in the Premier League team of highly anticipated player. I can not look at it as a replacement for Sosa. Sosa other, Talisc another player. Sosa playing a game of intelligence very simple indeed. Players familiar with Talisc more work from the show. But not a player to fill the gap Sosa. For example, Nasri comes Sosa fill the gap, "he said.

Last edited:
I think we all know that Pep wont suffer fools gladly and something that others in the squad will have noticed with the Hart situation.Learn or learn elsewhere.

Well even moreso than with Hart, where Pep has kept his cards close to his chest re why he's not playing, he's come out in the media here & spelled it out to Otamendi, that he doesn't want to see him going to ground.

If he then continues to do it, either Pep has to backtrack on what he said, or Otamendi has to be dropped.

I agree with neville kneville there is no way ota was a pep signing, I think he is a very solid defender but he is far too rash to be a pep defender he still has a big part to play for us but even against steaua I noticed stones was backing off the man on the ball and ota left his man to try and slide tackle stones man. Against a better team he simple would have picked the pass and they have a one on one. Ota is a great defender and hopefully pep will be able to calm him down and get him to have more faith in his team mates ability.

I agree with neville kneville there is no way ota was a pep signing, I think he is a very solid defender but he is far too rash to be a pep defender he still has a big part to play for us but even against steaua I noticed stones was backing off the man on the ball and ota left his man to try and slide tackle stones man. Against a better team he simple would have picked the pass and they have a one on one. Ota is a great defender and hopefully pep will be able to calm him down and get him to have more faith in his team mates ability.

He is a great defender, and I think he will play a big part with us this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.