General transfer rumours

No, Pellegrini managed in Spain & had a load of contacts, in Spain, we had financial dealings with his club, watched him every fuscking week, scouted him for fucking ages, then BOTH THE DOF AND MANAGER went to see him in person, then we kept in contact & when the defence was fucking shite with Mango & VK, we signed him.

Alternative 2: They weren't fucking scouting him, didn't get together & talk about signing him/talk to his rep in Chile & Txiki just randomly fucking signed him.

Jesus Christ. How fuckin stupid can anyone be. Talk to someone else for fuck's sake & leave me alone.

Yup, DOF spends £30 million on defender on outgoing managers say so. Makes perfect sense. Let's also ignore that Valencia by all accounts could not afford the money the owed for Negredo either.

As I say if, Yxiki signed Otamendi on Pellegrini's say so, it's idiotic. My bet. He didn't.

I find it fascinating that all last summers business you agree with was all Pep & Txiki, yet the others are all on Pellegrini?

Yup, DOF spends £30 million on defender on outgoing managers say so. Makes perfect sense. Let's also ignore that Valencia by all accounts could not afford the money the owed for Negredo either.

As I say if, Yxiki signed Otamendi on Pellegrini's say so, it's idiotic. My bet. He didn't.

I find it fascinating that all last summers business you agree with was all Pep & Txiki, yet the others are all on Pellegrini?

It was at the START of last season!!

And I said at the time it was different as it was a patch up signing.

It was at the START of last season!!

And I said at the time it was different as it was a patch up signing.

The players knew Pellegrini was leaving, Pellegrini knew he was leaving. My guess, Txiki knew he was leaving.
Sorry but it simply doesn't add up.
Your hatred of Pellegrini is clouding your judgment on many a topic now.

Otamendi's good, don't know what people are whinging about.
If he can cut out his bloody diving in to tackles then I`d be more happier.I somehow think Pep will knock that out of him.Apparantly Pep bollocked him from the touchline for doing it once on Tuesday and after that we never saw it happen again.Him and Stones could be a very good partnership and having Vinnie hopefully back on a long term plan will/could be an additional bonus.

The players knew Pellegrini was leaving, Pellegrini knew he was leaving. My guess, Txiki knew he was leaving.
Sorry but it simply doesn't add up.
Your hatred of Pellegrini is clouding your judgment on many a topic now.

I have been right on most re Pellegrini since I finally woke up to him & Pep is starting to prove it, changing the role of players, changing systems, using kids as backup, & MANAGING exactly as a whole army of us said he would.

The idea that every signing made in the past 2 years is a Guardiola one & that Pellegrini was just left to watch, & not alowed to sign anyone at all, is completely ridiculous & it's easy to see the typical Pep signings compared to the Pelle ones & the fact that we have tried to sign TWO senior central defenders, a year after signing a 27 year old Argentinian international, should give you a clue.

But no, it's all in my head.

Pep will try to teach Otta like he is doing with Kolarov. If it works, he'll have a job, if it doesn't he'll be gone.

If he can cut out his bloody diving in to tackles then I`d be more happier.I somehow think Pep will knock that out of him.Apparantly Pep bollocked him from the touchline for doing it once on Tuesday and after that we never saw it happen again.Him and Stones could be a very good partnership and having Vinnie hopefully back on a long term plan will/could be an additional bonus.

And we are supposed to believe he signed this guy, who has made a living being on his arse.

And we are supposed to believe he signed this guy, who has made a living being on his arse.
Who knows and to be completely honest I couldn`t give a shit who signed him.The season we bought him he was Spains top defender,so you can`t be too shit if you receive that accolade.Adjustments need to be made to his game but overall I am more than pleased with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.