General transfer rumours

To save you reaching for the sharp objects.

Simple yes or no.

Do you believe Pellegrini would have been allowed to shift Hart out the club after a just months training?

I don't personally,but I also think that Pep agreeing to come was on the condition that he does things his way with no interference,no matter what.
Obviously the club are honouring their word,IF my thinking is correct.

I don't personally,but I also think that Pep agreeing to come was on the condition that he does things his way with no interference,no matter what.
Obviously the club are honouring their word,IF my thinking is correct.

That is my thinking too. Hence comparing the two jobs being illogical. They are working under different levels of freedom.

To save you reaching for the sharp objects.

Simple yes or no.

Do you believe Pellegrini would have been allowed to shift Hart out the club after a just months training?
He'd have had no reason to because his game was a bit more simplified than the one Pep is trying to bring.
I've said it on this thread before - had any other manager come into the club than Guardiola, Harts future would probably have been assured. Unfortunately for Joe that's not the case.

He'd have had no reason to because his game was a bit more simplified than the one Pep is trying to bring.
I've said it on this thread before - had any other manager come into the club than Guardiola, Harts future would probably have been assured. Unfortunately for Joe that's not the case.

I'm not arguing the merits in selling him. I don't think weather Pellegrini wanted to or not he'd have been allowed. By all accounts its not been easy for Pep to get it approved so Pellegrini will have had no chance.

Everton will be a good loan for him. We get a year to see if Bravo is up to the Prem. If not we've got our Willy.

Koeman, Everton's full backs, Mori & Williams all like to play out from the back. Barry will take it from a keeper gladly.
Not saying Everton will do it to help us, or they'll be Pep like in their approach but it's a decent loan for him and us.

Everton will be a good loan for him. We get a year to see if Bravo is up to the Prem. If not we've got our Willy.

Koeman, Everton's full backs, Mori & Williams all like to play out from the back. Barry will take it from a keeper gladly.
Not saying Everton will do it to help us, or they'll be Pep like in their approach but it's a decent loan for him and us.

Joe is goin and he's not coming back get over it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.