General transfer rumours

Everton will be a good loan for him. We get a year to see if Bravo is up to the Prem. If not we've got our Willy.

Koeman, Everton's full backs, Mori & Williams all like to play out from the back. Barry will take it from a keeper gladly.
Not saying Everton will do it to help us, or they'll be Pep like in their approach but it's a decent loan for him and us.

you are dreaming if you think we'll ever see Hart again. Pep wants him out for good reason(whatever that is) and Joe will be rubbed up badly by this whole thing. If he doesnt sign with an obligation to buy clause, he'll still be off in June regardless of how he performs.

Yes!!!!!....hope this is true!

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 15m15 minutes ago
City are set complete a £10m deal to bring Dynamo Zagreb teenager Ante Ćorić (19) to the club. [Mirror]

CqN6ub3XYAAhhmc.jpg

21 retweets30 likes

you are dreaming if you think we'll ever see Hart again. Pep wants him out for good reason(whatever that is) and Joe will be rubbed up badly by this whole thing. If he doesnt sign with an obligation to buy clause, he'll still be off in June regardless of how he performs.

Why a loan then? I don't actually care. This place is a joke sometimes. If we're better off without him then good for us. If Bravo struggles and Hart looks like the next Neuer whilst out on loan then you can 100% tell me he won't be back? I'm not dreaming at all. It's actually the purpose of the loan system.
What if Pep flops?
What if Hart is better than Neuer?
What if Bravo is a diabolical?

A loan helps/covers everyone.

I like Joe, we have a mutual friends, but him going benefits City then I'm fine by it.

I also won't listen or form my opinions listening to Joey Barton or the Sunday Suppliment slugs. By all accounts that I've heard, Joe's not happy but is determind to do the best for himself, which is fair enough. No issues in training and is working hard.

Why a loan then? I don't actually care. This place is a joke sometimes. If we're better off without him then good for us. If Bravo struggles and Hart looks like the next Neuer whilst out on loan then you can 100% tell me he won't be back? I'm not dreaming at all. It's actually the purpose of the loan system.
What if Pep flops?
What if Hart is better than Neuer?
What if Bravo is a diabolical?

A loan helps/covers everyone.

I like Joe, we have a mutual friends, but him going benefits City then I'm fine by it.

I also won't listen or form my opinions listening to Joey Barton or the Sunday Suppliment slugs. By all accounts that I've heard, Joe's not happy but is determind to do the best for himself, which is fair enough. No issues in training and is working hard.

We are doing a loan for some very simple reasons.

1. hart may prefer a bigger club than Everton
2. there are none in the hunt for a keeper with 2 weeks to go in the season
3. If he plays really well, we'll get full value from selling him with a full window to broker deals rather than 9 days.

It's not exactly rocket science.

Doesnt matter what happens, he's leaving and nothing will see him back. The club's/Joe's ego on this matter will see to it.

We are doing a loan for some very simple reasons.

1. hart may prefer a bigger club than Everton
2. there are none in the hunt for a keeper with 2 weeks to go in the season
3. If he plays really well, we'll get full value from selling him with a full window to broker deals rather than 9 days.

It's not exactly rocket science.

Doesnt matter what happens, he's leaving and nothing will see him back. The club's/Joe's ego on this matter will see to it.

No, it's not rocket science. Nor is the counter argument. It's opinion. Your opinion carries no more weight than mine and it's certainly not science. As I say, from what I've heard, Joe is working hard and isn't causing any problems. Until I hear different from someone credible I'll believe all outcomes are possible.

Yet, won't be concerned either way as I trust the club and Guardiola to act in the interests of City, not Hart.

If Hart was so good and so special it would seem logical that clubs would be falling over themselves to buy him. Just a thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.