General transfer rumours

If Hart was so good and so special it would seem logical that clubs would be falling over themselves to buy him. Just a thought.
Just another thought, with the exception of Neuer, if a keeper, supposedly better than Hart, was available last season, would we have been falling over ourselves to sign him? You know before everyone decided that Pep dropping him for two games made him crap

If Hart was so good and so special it would seem logical that clubs would be falling over themselves to buy him. Just a thought.

I think it's more a function of demand for a number 1. If a top team is settled at that position, is it worth it to them to spend 30m? Unlike top class midfielders, you can only play 1 keeper.

Right now most of the top PL clubs, barring Everton, have a settled no. 1.

Has anyone seen any rumors linking players out of City today? And any rumors on City looking to add a fullback?

Sam Lee ‏@Sammy_Goal 31m31 minutes ago
Pep says he is wary of praising young players "but I think John played amazingly in these two games." #mcfc

CqOkcYSXYAE7i0I.jpg

0 retweets0 likes

Bit unfair that Rammy. Don't get me wrong, I understand the reasons Pep wants rid, and am even more disappointed that Joe has decided to sulkily jump ship at the first sign of some decent competition.

But be honest, How many clubs, bor (worldwide) currently posses a better 'keeper?

Clubs aren't in for Joe, at the moment because they are taking the p*ss.. Intent on keeping us hanging on till deadline day in the hope of getting him on the cheap, not because he isn't good enough

I think it's more a function of demand for a number 1. If a top team is settled at that position, is it worth it to them to spend 30m? Unlike top class midfielders, you can only play 1 keeper.

Right now most of the top PL clubs, barring Everton, have a settled no. 1.
I understand why we want rid, but don't see many other premiership keepers, barring Loris, that Hart isn't an upgrade on, to be honest

Clubs aren't in for Joe, at the moment because they are taking the p*ss.. Intent on keeping us hanging on till deadline day in the hope of getting him on the cheap, not because he isn't good enough

Love Joe but every big team in the world has a keeper better than him or near his level bar Dortmund I would say. Juventus, Barca, Bayern, Real. Infact none of the top 4 would take him over what they have right now.

I understand why we want rid, but don't see many other premiership keepers, barring Loris, that Hart isn't an upgrade on, to be honest
Hate the scum mate but Hart isn't an upgrade on De Gea, he is around about what Cech is I would say and right now Kasper is in better form than he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.