General transfer rumours

I don`t understand your comment.Does our Manager treat individuals differently ?? I think not !!

you don't think our manager treats players differently? Ok so let's start with this, on current form do you agree with pep that willy is a better keeper than hart?

After 10 yrs in one place it's a lot to do in a rush,i hope we pay some of his wages and get everton interested again,he has a contract so we should,he can't stay now
You want City to subsidise his pay?

No. If he doesn't want to take a pay cut, he can stay and work on his game.

Last edited:
If the rumours are true that Everton no longer interested because of his 135k a week wages then we're about to find out if its money or playing time that is most important to players like Hart, Bony, etc. Shouldnt come as any surprise that no one is willing to pay this level of salary! We've made the mistake of overpaying players for a while and no other team in euro or the prem are going to hand these type of wages out to our unwanted players!

EDIT: Goal are reporting the issue to be that we asking 7mil loan fee?

Goal UK ‏@GoalUK 44m44 minutes ago
RUMOURS: Everton pull out of Hart race http://dlvr.it/M5PlZy

Cqf1PuHVUAANVJN.jpg

1 retweet0 likes
There was no chance of him ever going there, unless we agreed to pay them £20 million, (plus wages & bonuses for the next 10 years)

Thought they were 'sposed to have more money than Bill Gates, since the take over.... Penny pinching twunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.