General UFC thread

The rolling around is Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Wrestling etc.

Fair play to them. I have no idea what techniques are better than what when they're rolling around. Just not my cup of tea. Is it bigger than boxing these days? I have no idea how popular it is in england but here everyone seems to like it

Does anyone know where is best to watch UFC and boxing matches as a replay on KODI?

Mash up used to be great for this as all the american fights that you couldnt be arsed to stay up until 7am for would be on by about 9am the following morning, so you could just turn your phone off, sleep and watch the fight before some twat spoils it for you.

One242415 on phoenix recently added a promising looking MMA section a few weeks back but doesnt update it, Icefilms adds the fights next day but no links work even with VPN.

Any help would be hugely appreciated as I've binned BT off and staying awake to watch them ruins me for a week!!

Me and a mate are trying to get to UFC 200 however I can only find tickets starting from $680 each. is this the going rate or have they all be bought and this is people selling them on?

Does anyone know where is best to watch UFC and boxing matches as a replay on KODI?

Mash up used to be great for this as all the american fights that you couldnt be arsed to stay up until 7am for would be on by about 9am the following morning, so you could just turn your phone off, sleep and watch the fight before some twat spoils it for you.

One242415 on phoenix recently added a promising looking MMA section a few weeks back but doesnt update it, Icefilms adds the fights next day but no links work even with VPN.

Any help would be hugely appreciated as I've binned BT off and staying awake to watch them ruins me for a week!!

After ignoring all sources of the results, I download the prelims and main card, the following morning on kickass torrents. Either I watch once done, streaming to my TV or stick on my sd card and watch on my tablet on way to the Etihad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.