General UFC thread

It was pretty obvious he could sense he was about to be knocked out so he went to ground so he could tap instead. He looked fucked at the end and went to the floor rather than being embarrassed good and proper

It was pretty obvious he could sense he was about to be knocked out so he went to ground so he could tap instead. He looked fucked at the end and went to the floor rather than being embarrassed good and proper

True man, you just can't eat the amount of food he was claiming to eat and expect to have energy, especially matching the energy levels of a high RAW vegan ( what Diaz claims ) Steak for breakfast? Come on lol. I understand he had to put weight on but ain't gonna happen. His trainer was also put in his place when ripping on veganism and saying they don't have the energy or physique of meat eaters and he'd never train one. His boy McGregor lost due to lack of energy due to all those steaks no doubt and was beaten by a vegan off 1 weeks training. I'd like to see a 155 fight, both their best weights I believe?

True man, you just can't eat the amount of food he was claiming to eat and expect to have energy, especially matching the energy levels of a high RAW vegan ( what Diaz claims ) Steak for breakfast? Come on lol. I understand he had to put weight on but ain't gonna happen. His trainer was also put in his place when ripping on veganism and saying they don't have the energy or physique of meat eaters and he'd never train one. His boy McGregor lost due to lack of energy due to all those steaks no doubt and was beaten by a vegan off 1 weeks training. I'd like to see a 155 fight, both their best weights I believe?
He was in the middles of training for a triathlon, so there was no fitness disadvantage on Nate's front.

The spite and jealously towards him is cringe worthy, people couldn’t wait to knock him when he got beat.

Conor was dictating the fight until he got caught and panicked, he loses and people label him a fraud, it’s embarrassing.

He was in the middles of training for a triathlon, so there was no fitness disadvantage on Nate's front.

He was? So what was the video of him on a boat, drinking alcohol all about? Old footage?

Also that wasn't my point, I was stating McGregor was at a disadvantage due to the amount food he was claiming to eat even against someone who isn't fully prepared.

Last edited:
I wanna get into this but never could. I just hate how they end up rolling on the floor for ages like watching judo. I guess the same frustrations people have with clinching in boxing

Fuck me, the officiating has been shite today. How was the magny lombard fight not called off earlier. Then the ref says to lombard at the start of the third, "you need to be active". Lol.

I wanna get into this but never could. I just hate how they end up rolling on the floor for ages like watching judo. I guess the same frustrations people have with clinching in boxing

The rolling around is Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Wrestling etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.