General UFC thread

Fuck me, the officiating has been shite today. How was the magny lombard fight not called off earlier. Then the ref says to lombard at the start of the third, "you need to be active". Lol.

Ridiculous wasn't it. Hope the ref never gets employed again.

You guys enjoy UFC?

I really enjoyed PRIDE a lot more than UFC.

It was corrupt as hell. Steroids was rife and people were paid to take dives. Plus kicking to the head on the floor and stamps were allowed. Not my thing.

A New York councillor just compared MMA to slaves fighting and another said it's a sport that Pedophiles could get into. SMH.

How is new York so backwards in their opinion

No idea. I would usually think the republicans were the crazies but its the democrats coming out with the crazy stuff.

They've said that MMA will encourage domestic violence against women and will lead to fight clubs, lol!

Yes - 113

No - 25

MMA is now legal in New York.

The UFC will be at Madison Square Garden!

Been doing some boxing/muay thai stuff lately, and made my first foray into BJJ today...WOW, never been so tired!

That 1st session is a killer isnt it! no matter how fit you are it a whole different game.
I only continued for the first month out of pure stubbourness but then something just clicks and its incredibly addictive (that being said I've not trained for 6 months, house extension and a new born son, but i'm starting back this week)
Where you training?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.