General Videogame Thread

Probably late to the party. But am really interested in the Tomb Raider reboots.
Currently working my way through ‘Rise of the Tomb Raider’ loving it so far.

Always liked Tomb Raider easier to play with stunning graphics as well always remember struggling to find things in the PS1 versions due to the quality in graphics.

Got Assassins Creed Origins cheap last week. Good game and im enjoying it and it looks absolutely stunning in 4K. Probably the best looking game I've ever played
Finally 100% completed last night, totally different to the others in the series, I'd go as far as saying 1 of the best games I've played in the last 10 years

Never liked Assassins Creed and I've tried 3 or 4 and all seem exactly the same climb a tower save a person lol
AC Origins is nothing like that now. It more of a Witcher 3 type game. It very varied and tons to do. Combat is a lot better and it has a good story. The map is huge. Its basically the whole of Egypt. And yes you can climb to the top of the pyramids of Giza!

Just got a way out to play with a mate. Great concept, though could get a little samey

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Always liked Tomb Raider easier to play with stunning graphics as well always remember struggling to find things in the PS1 versions due to the quality in graphics.

Yeah agreed. although the puzzles I think were better on the older versions. The puzzles so far have been pretty simple. Just raising and lowering water levels.

A game which seems to have picked up a lot of attention is fortnite. I don’t really get it though.

Probably late to the party. But am really interested in the Tomb Raider reboots.
Currently working my way through ‘Rise of the Tomb Raider’ loving it so far.

Brilliant, cant wait for the next one. Hopefully even more tombs to solve. Played it right through and worth every penny when new. Bargain now if anybody has not played it.

You think it's a new game or a port of the Wii u?

Also which new characters do you want to see and how big should the roster be?

I'm hoping its a new game, they could have ported a Wii U version in no time. Roster size as big as possible, the more there merrier. I'd like to see more crossover characters Snake was a good addition; as nintendo and microsoft are playing nice at the moment Master chief (Halo) could work. I think Bomberman should probably be in there too. They can always add characters as supports instead of mains.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.