General Videogame Thread

I'm hoping its a new game, they could have ported a Wii U version in no time. Roster size as big as possible, the more there merrier. I'd like to see more crossover characters Snake was a good addition; as nintendo and microsoft are playing nice at the moment Master chief (Halo) could work. I think Bomberman should probably be in there too. They can always add characters as supports instead of mains.

This is my line up. Returning from the Wii u game..
Mario,Luigi ,peach ,bowser ,Yoshi ,Rosalinda ,Bow jr ,wario ,link ,Zelda ,ganon ,toon link ,Samus, zero suit samus ,pit ,paulatena, marth,ike, robin ,Kirby dedede ,meta Knight ,fox ,falco ,pikachu, charizard ,greninja ,jigglypuff, R.O.B ,ness ,captain falcon ,villager ,cap olimar Wii fit trainer ,pac-man, sonic ,little Mac ,donkey Kong, shulk, Mr game watch,mii. Also returning from brawl the ice climbers.

New characters...
Mega man X replaces Mega man
Dixie Kong replaces diddy Kong
Impa replaces sheikh
Crash bandicoot replaces ryu
Shovel Knight replaces Cloud
Decidueye replaces Lucario
Rex (from xeno 2) replaces Lucas
Inkling replaces Dr Mario
Spring man replaces Roy
Plus lead character from new fire emblem game releasing 2018 replaces duck hunt duo.

So 52 characters in the finished game. 8 more released as DLC..
Incineroar
Dark Samus
King K Rool
Waluigi
Bayonetta
Dr Robotnik
Banjo Kazooie
Monster Hunter

Altogether 60 characters. I know I am dropping a lot of characters but feel I am replacing them with very interesting new ones. Plus if there is major demand for characters to return they can be released as DLC although I do not think the character roster should go to much over 60, for me the maximum should be 65.

As for the game I hope to see a proper story mode like Brawl had. Also I like the idea of customising your fighters. Allow the chance to paint the character yourself . Another thing I want to see is new Final Smashes for the returning characters from brawl. So the likes of Mario and Link get new final smashes while characters introduced in the Wii u, like villager,can retain their final smash.

Red Dead Redemption has received a 4k update on the Xbox one x. For a game nearly 8 years old it looks absolutely amazing

On the PS4 you can only play this game if you sign up to the monthly contract where you can play as many games as you want but ain’t paying £12.99 a month so it a bummer.

Yeah agreed. although the puzzles I think were better on the older versions. The puzzles so far have been pretty simple. Just raising and lowering water levels.

A game which seems to have picked up a lot of attention is fortnite. I don’t really get it though.

Fortnite is really fun. I've played a few hours on my nephews Xbox when i've been over in Manchester and liked it so much that i'm downloading as we speak for my PS4. Rural internet however is ensuring this takes a good while. I'm hoping it will be playable.

I’m looking forward to the new tennis game on the PS4. It’s set to be released on the 22nd May.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.