General Videogame Thread

Anyone played days gone on ps4? And if so is it any good?
It's okay...

Upgrading the bike becomes annoying as it has the fuel tank the size of a thimble, traversing the map is tedious, hoardes are not as fun as you'd think.

Story is cliched and predictable, but there are moments where you become invested in it and it's enjoyable. You can play it in 2 hour segments and you'd be fine, but it is a loooong ass game.

Might have missed this on this thread, but what's the consensus on Death Stranding? Seen such polar opposite reviews.
Fetch and carry.

A lot of fetch and carry. It is literally all you do, that and weight management.

World is pretty but pretty bland at the same time. Story is weird, and for Kojima that's saying a lot. Some will like it, others find it boring. I'm in the latter camp.

Fetch and carry.

A lot of fetch and carry. It is literally all you do, that and weight management.

World is pretty but pretty bland at the same time. Story is weird, and for Kojima that's saying a lot. Some will like it, others find it boring. I'm in the latter camp.
Cheers for the reply, a mixed bag from all 3 answers so still undecided

Fetch and carry.

Cheers for your reply

Cheers for the reply, a mixed bag from all 3 answers so still undecided
If it's your kind of game and you don't find that sort of gameplay tedious, I'd suggest getting it pre-owned or on sale at least. It does have some appeal, I just found it became repetative after the first 4 hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.