General Videogame Thread

Just got my download code for Shenmue III. Tempted though to replay the first two as well, but worried the dreamcast-era awe I had of these games will have diminished somewhat if I do.
I’ve played about the first 2 hours of the game today. It’s just so slow I love the first 2 but it’s like pulling teeth so far for me, hopefully it picks up

Finished Star Wars Fallen Order. Didn't want to give EA my money but I've been waiting for a single player star wars game.

It's a pretty decent game. Quite challenging on any difficulty above 'easy'. Hope it's the start of a single player story trend. Fuck online gaming.

Pretty shameful how a game gets it right yet the movies get it so wrong. I like the challenging combat system and the characters really had some depth to them. The ending was extremely satisfying. I thought the story was excellent but I can't help but feel it was a bit short.

It looks like a router
Dev kits usually look ugly. This was what the PS4 Dev kit looked like
c982e132a9da4250a5ab2534ae206754.jpg

I can't see any reason why it wouldn't. If it could somehow do PS4 games (can't see it) I think I'd buy it and that's coming from someone who's main platform is PC
There are still plenty of tremendous titles on the PS3 imo, but with the system now considered obsolete and peripherals especially no longer in production, that catalogue could be lost. (and fuck paying for it again on PS Store) It's genuinely the most important aspect I want to be announced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.