General Videogame Thread

I can't see it ever going on consoles for the reasons you gave. Put it on the pc version of game pass and the player base would explode. It's what it needs as well. I stopped playing towards the end of bfa, I'm getting the urge to play again though.
Same here mate played Shadowlands for two months and binned it, my hope is the monthly fee is absorbed into Gamepass, so basically it’s free, adding another 5/6 million subscribers in one shot, now that’s good business sense. Warcraft for free effectively!!

Once you get into Stellaris it's a great game but like most Paradox games it has a steep learning curve and a load of in game mechanics to learn.

There's a realty good YouTuber called A -Spec who has produced some great begginers guide. Once you grasp the basics it becomes a lot easier to understand

Thanks for the reminder. I got Stellaris probably on sale back in 15/16 and just tried it a bit and forgot about it. I just started looking through the videos you linked to and it looks good, reminding me of plenty of other games I have sunk far too much time into. Like many others it started for me in this genre with MoO2 and then went on with the likes of GalCiv, Endless S, Sins etc. Is there any particular reason why you chose this game to withdraw from the rest of humanity?

Do people on here have several one player games on the go at any one time or do peeps tend to complete games first before moving on?

Aside from FIFA and a few multiplayer games a play I'm the latter but moving to the former.

Looking forward to Elden Ring. It's supposed to be very hard but much more flexibility on how you build your character.

This will be my first New game I will buy on the Xbox x, at the moment playing dark souls games for the 100th time after playing Skyrim for the 150th time. ;)

Do people on here have several one player games on the go at any one time or do peeps tend to complete games first before moving on?

Aside from FIFA and a few multiplayer games a play I'm the latter but moving to the former.
I'm the same, in fact I forced myself to get into playstation trophy hunting at first to make sure I got value out of the games I bought.

I tend to have one PC game and one console game going at a time. Currently Immortals Fenix Rising on PS4 and Phoenix Point on PC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.