General Videogame Thread

I have played Battlefield since 1942 and the last few instalments have been really poor in my opinion.

The hit detection is absolutely terrible and I never seem to have a stable connection. It completely lacks the fluidity of some of the older games.

To me, the games haven't evolved as well as they should have. More quantity rather than quality with the last few instalments.
'Kin hell - bit long winded that isn't it?

Yup. It does. If you have the machine for it.

I prefer it at 1440 with a higher frame rate though. It still looks stunning.

Turning water options down a tad helps.
Don't have a pc that can run 4k. I use my Xbox one X

I have a mid range gaming pc

Ryzen 3 3200U
GTX 1060
16GB Ram

24" MSI curved monitor

AAA games I use the Xbox, other games like FM, Civ VI, Stellaris, CK2 I can run comftably on the PC

Never been into flight sims before but looking forward to the new Microsoft one coming out this year. Looks incredible.

"Flight Simulator will feature Asobo's in-house developed game engine, and leverage Bing Maps data, accessing over two petabytes of data from the cloud on demand. Azure AI analyzes map to generate photorealistic 3D models of buildings, trees, terrain, and so on. This allows the simulator to depict most parts of the world in 3D photo-realism, and the other parts in high definition. There will also be realistic physics and weather systems, and utilization of real-world weather data. An example used at E3 2019 was that if it was raining somewhere in real life, it would be raining in-game. Individual clouds will have their own behaviours and they will impact aircraft performance depending on its location within the system. Asobo has created their own flight model engine, allowing thousands of surfaces and 3D forces and moments to be fully simulated. Flight Simulator will populate roads with vehicles, water will flow realistically based on wind direction, grass will have individual grass blades and trees will have individual leaves, creating the illusion of a living world. It will feature over two million cities and towns and more than 40,000 real-world airports."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.