General Videogame Thread

Lockdown has driven me back to Mario Oddessy. Completed it bar the darker side section. Hardest level I've ever played in any game?! Mental considering the game is largely a piece of piss. However my lad switched on assist mode and completed it. Told him he was cheating but he just kept getting in snide digs a 9year old completed it proper before a 39 year old lol. Now made it a petty rivalry where I've decided to "cheat".. with that mode also. However I'm doing every moon/purple coin in the game. Insane how much is in the game.

I did not find the last level that hard...

If you are looking for a good platformer on the switch try Yooka Laylee and the impossible lair. A good fun game but with a viscous last level! It was so hard the developer gave the game a patch allowing check points in the last level!

It took me around 75 goes just to beat it once

Lockdown has driven me back to Mario Oddessy. Completed it bar the darker side section. Hardest level I've ever played in any game?! Mental considering the game is largely a piece of piss. However my lad switched on assist mode and completed it. Told him he was cheating but he just kept getting in snide digs a 9year old completed it proper before a 39 year old lol. Now made it a petty rivalry where I've decided to "cheat".. with that mode also. However I'm doing every moon/purple coin in the game. Insane how much is in the game.

Odyssey is probably my favourite game of all time. A masterpiece in my opinion. Still haven't completed the Darker Side of the Moon, it drove me insane so I had to walk away from it haha. I'll give it another go at some point.

Coin harvesting just to get 9999 coins on my son's account so he could have the skeleton Mario suit he really wanted, only to then change Mario into something else ten minutes later because he wanted another costume, was another frustration!

If you are looking for a good platformer on the switch try Yooka Laylee and the impossible lair. A good fun game but with a viscous last level! It was so hard the developer gave the game a patch allowing check points in the last level!

This bit I kept failing on haha

Odyssey is probably my favourite game of all time. A masterpiece in my opinion. Still haven't completed the Darker Side of the Moon, it drove me insane so I had to walk away from it haha. I'll give it another go at some point.

Coin harvesting just to get 9999 coins on my son's account so he could have the skeleton Mario suit he really wanted, only to then change Mario into something else ten minutes later because he wanted another costume, was another frustration!

That'll be my next thing too. Coining it in, so I can beat a 9 year old haha

I have had Just Cause 3 for a while now and thought i'd give it another go, man i find the whole premise including the gameplay very boring. I have also got Shadow of the Tombraider with RTX on, it's a really good looking game but doesn't seem to have changed much from the last two iterations.

Look mate, you need to ditch the computer games and ask a girl out for coffee or something.......maybe you could let us all know how you get on.

Look mate, you need to ditch the computer games and ask a girl out for coffee or something.......maybe you could let us all know how you get on.

You know what sucks, she said hello yesterday and I ignored her. Not intentionally, there was a traveller kid up to no good in our estate so I was distracted. But I heard the hello yet I did not even look in her direction. So she probably thinks I am hating her now. Kicking myself because of that

You know what sucks, she said hello yesterday and I ignored her. Not intentionally, there was a traveller kid up to no good in our estate so I was distracted. But I heard the hello yet I did not even look in her direction. So she probably thinks I am hating her now. Kicking myself because of that
Playing hard to get eh?

She'll be asking for a facial before you know it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.