General Videogame Thread

Cheers pal, will have a look.

I've got a few, some will fetch nothing as they've been on monthly games or PS collection.

I'm getting MW2 so was just going to trade them in and get a few quid off but I'm just going to pre order from Amazon.

If you don't want the hassle of selling them and you're sure you're finished with them. Then a charity shop would surely appreciate them.

If you don't want the hassle of selling them and you're sure you're finished with them. Then a charity shop would surely appreciate them.
Quite right, pardon my ignorance. Will drop a few off in the week.

Been playing the Modern Warfare 2 campaign on early release, although it's not hugely different from previous ones i've nevertheless found it fun. Some of the graphics in it are outstanding.
Agreed, gameplay has been very varied so far so I haven’t got bored with it.

Have you seen Terra Invicta?

Also finally a release date for KSP2. a few years late, and in early access to begin with, but that worked perfectly for KSP in growing it over the years so I'm ok with it. I've been playing the first one for 10 years from basic sandbox to finished product with one of the best modding communities around. Good to hear some of the prevalent modders have been hired in the development of 2.

I've not seen much of Terra Invicta, i'll take a look thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.