General Videogame Thread

The game has gone gold which means its finished and complete. The reason for the 3 week delay is that they currently cannot produce enough physical copies for the demand for a 17th November release so its been pushed back to 10th December. Its nothing to do with the marketing department. Remember it was supposed to be released back in April But CDPR delayed it by 6 months to finish the game

So shouldn't supply chain be consulted as well before committing to release dates etc?

This has happened to quite a few games in recent years where the hype being built verses capability to deliver on time is quite unbalanced.

So shouldn't supply chain be consulted as well before committing to release dates etc?

This has happened to quite a few games in recent years where the hype being built verses capability to deliver on time is quite unbalanced.
possibly but we dont really know. CDPR could of said we need x amount for the game and the manufactures say yeah no problem but then they say they need more time due to various reasons and CDPR have to push it back. I dont really mind its only 3 weeks

Anyone play Rainbow 6 Seige? Been playing it loads as its hit game pass and im really enjoying it.

Very tactical and you really need to play as a team to win. No run and gun, you really have to be careful as one shot kills. All the different operators are good as each one plays differently

Not sure if i'm going to purchase it yet but Watch Dogs Legion looks a bit heavy if you want ray-tracing on. If you want high settings with RT at 1440p then an RTX 3070 is recommended.

I am getting a new game. Cant decide upon Elite:Dangerous or No mans sky. Anyone played these or have an opinion? I want something explory and discoveryey, not too much fighting and I dont mind some grind.

I bought elite dangerous on PS on offer for about 7 quid after hearing good things about it. Did the tutorial but even that was hard, its a good game just takes time getting used to. Just don't run out of fuel!!

I think my xbox series x will be staying in its box when it arrives.

Just bought an oculus quest 2 and have to say I'm gobsmacked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.